• 34(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-04-03, 18:42)blackoutworm Wrote: I've made a more complete list of France channels if you guys are interested.
http://home.no/chj191/france.xml
I'll also create a german list later on.
There's nothing wrong with the lists that are there now, but I know how annoying it is when channels doesn't workSmile

(2012-04-05, 19:19)dar242001 Wrote: ok Hans, here is my logfile for my error for freezing when loading uk channels
by the way, the only other country I have tried to load is USA and I have no problems loading the channels. Its just the Uk

if you need another log please tell me where to find the log, sorry.
thanks in advance

http://pastebin.com/Rbxas5aL

screenshot
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt20/...182047.jpg
Code:
18:14:00 T:191279104   ERROR: <urlopen error timed out>
Are you running something that utterly slows your internet connection down?
(2012-04-06, 00:03)wingerdinger Wrote: Im having trouble viewing quite a few channels. For instance, UK channels, when I select rthe likes of BBC1 nothing happens when I press select on my ATV remote control. Its the same for BBC2, ITV1, Channel 4 etc. Some otgher channels like Nat Geo, when I press select, it start "working" (the spinning icon bottom right hand corner starts rotatin) but then it stops and northing else happens. Can anyone help me with this? Maybe Ive set it up wrong on my Apple TV?? Thanks in advance guys, any help with this, will be very much appreciated
I cannot replicated this. All channels are working as expected. Are you running XBMC Eden and SuperTV 1.105.1?

(2012-04-06, 00:17)castalla Wrote: My advice - get a vpn or unblockus and use iplayer, or just use your browser to get filmon in SD. None of these plugin hassles!
You got your SD streams and still complain?
I Can't see the SD streams! Where are they?
(2012-04-06, 01:22)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 00:17)castalla Wrote: My advice - get a vpn or unblockus and use iplayer, or just use your browser to get filmon in SD. None of these plugin hassles!
You got your SD streams and still complain?

+ Have you at least tried this ? :

(2012-04-01, 18:01)fondary Wrote: what you can do for filmon is :

1- Download the great Darby Crash's script OnRTSP from wiziwig : http://forum.wiziwig.eu/threads/49818-Swiss-TV
2- Run the .bat file, wait for the .m3u playlist to complete, and add it to your XBMC

OnRTSP has just been updated (re-download)
I really can't be bothered! I've spent hours trying to get working streams ...

If people provide a 'solution' then I expect it to work - call me picky, but if it doen't work, or there are no specific guides/instructions, then I can't be bothered to waste time.

I ran a large network for years and never expected users to engage in guesswork or convoluted mumbo-jumbo to do things they wanted to do.
(2012-04-06, 02:11)castalla Wrote: I really can't be bothered! I've spent hours trying to get working streams ...

If people provide a 'solution' then I expect it to work - call me picky, but if it doen't work, or there are no specific guides/instructions, then I can't be bothered to waste time.

I ran a large network for years and never expected users to engage in guesswork or convoluted mumbo-jumbo to do things they wanted to do.
They work out of the box.

As far as convoluted mumbo-jumbo goes, I have requested 1 (one) thing if something doesn't work: Logs. And I make sure to link a comprehensive Wiki article to make it rather effortless to post them. But if you know this guy:
feel free to PM me on how to contact him.

(2012-04-05, 19:19)dar242001 Wrote: ok Hans, here is my logfile for my error for freezing when loading uk channels
by the way, the only other country I have tried to load is USA and I have no problems loading the channels. Its just the Uk

if you need another log please tell me where to find the log, sorry.
thanks in advance

http://pastebin.com/Rbxas5aL

screenshot
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt20/...182047.jpg
Code:
18:14:00 T:191279104   ERROR: <urlopen error timed out>
Are you running something that utterly slows your internet connection down?

nothing slowing my coonection down hans...20mgb runs smooth 24/7

help!!!!
(2012-04-06, 02:11)castalla Wrote: I really can't be bothered! I've spent hours trying to get working streams ...

I feel the exact same way. It's just frustrating when something doesn't work, and especially when someone tells you it will.
And that's why I have these xml lists that I update as often as I can. For myself and other people who enjoy watching tv channels they can't get through cable or dish.
I don't think you're picky for feeling that way. And the fact that it's free, is really not an excuse.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
My Problem is ,,, when i Start the Super tv a Rest of the Skin cirrus extended Skin is still over the Menu of Super tv. So it is very difficult to See anything.

And None of the German streams is wolkig Huh
How can I zooming video with keyboard keys on PC? Replacing keyboard.xml? Thanks.
Hi Guys,

Is there any fix to the fact that most of the channels are keeping buffering. I am based in dublin, I have a 100mb wired connection and I am using eden running on a new ASRock Core 100HT with win7

Any would be really appreciated

Thank you
(2012-04-06, 12:55)satmania Wrote: How can I zooming video with keyboard keys on PC? Replacing keyboard.xml? Thanks.
Press 1.
(2012-04-06, 13:38)Dasko Wrote: Hi Guys,

Is there any fix to the fact that most of the channels are keeping buffering. I am based in dublin, I have a 100mb wired connection and I am using eden running on a new ASRock Core 100HT with win7

Any would be really appreciated

Thank you
Try to free some RAM. As far as I can tell, sometimes the streams buffer and sometimes they won't, and this is across all solutions that populate those streams.
(2012-04-06, 11:53)micha47259 Wrote: My Problem is ,,, when i Start the Super tv a Rest of the Skin cirrus extended Skin is still over the Menu of Super tv. So it is very difficult to See anything.

And None of the German streams is wolkig Huh

So i tested another Skin. Same here. Super tv Display is in Background. The Super tv Windows is behind the Skin menu Windows. Very Bad Thing :-( i use a windows 7 32 Bit with xbmc
(2012-04-06, 12:55)satmania Wrote: How can I zooming video with keyboard keys on PC? Replacing keyboard.xml? Thanks.

On my PC it is Z

http://imageshack.us/f/813/img6646k.jpg

thats what i mean
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13