• 36(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-04-06, 13:59)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-06, 13:38)Dasko Wrote: Hi Guys,

Is there any fix to the fact that most of the channels are keeping buffering. I am based in dublin, I have a 100mb wired connection and I am using eden running on a new ASRock Core 100HT with win7

Any would be really appreciated

Thank you
Try to free some RAM. As far as I can tell, sometimes the streams buffer and sometimes they won't, and this is across all solutions that populate those streams.

Dasko,

I came to the conclusion that the rebuffering problem is related to ISP or streaming server congestion.
I have no free RAM to use for buffer (ATV1 with 256mb of RAM!) and in low peak hours I can watch 720p streams without experiencing rebuffering for hours, but in high peak hours it rebuffers every few seconds.

If you want to try, you can play with the advancedsetting.xml cache parameter, but it looks like it doesn't work on SuperTV.
If I press "o" I can see the cache working in IceFilms, but SuperTV always reports 0 bytes.

How come I can only view HD channels and not SD channels. Is there a fix for this??
hi
i am using xbmc 11 ,,,, windows 7
when i am open one chanal in Super Tv ,,,how i can close it and go to choose another chanal ?

(2012-04-07, 03:17)mimesis Wrote: Would anyone be so kind as to post the updated librtmp.dll? the github for svnpenn is currently down, I keep getting a 404 error.

Nvm got it.

where did u get it from..thanks
(2012-04-08, 17:41)dar242001 Wrote:
(2012-04-07, 03:17)mimesis Wrote: Would anyone be so kind as to post the updated librtmp.dll? the github for svnpenn is currently down, I keep getting a 404 error.

Nvm got it.

where did u get it from..thanks
The link is fixed already.
Anyone know why some SD sky channels cant be viewed? Im on ATV 4.4.4 with the latest xbmc eden installed and the latest version of SuperTV. Thanks in advance guys
(2012-04-08, 08:21)watheq Wrote: hi
i am using xbmc 11 ,,,, windows 7
when i am open one chanal in Super Tv ,,,how i can close it and go to choose another chanal ?

@watheq

Click anywhere on the playing screen or move mouse - then hit the STOP button on the bottom line of controls - that shuts down back to last channel list.
(2012-04-08, 19:07)wingerdinger Wrote: Anyone know why some SD sky channels cant be viewed? Im on ATV 4.4.4 with the latest xbmc eden installed and the latest version of SuperTV. Thanks in advance guys

Probably because the streams aren't working!!!

Hi All,

I compiled from source and installed the latest version of XBMC e.g. Eden a couple of days ago on my notebook running Linux openSuSE 12.1 and the KDE desktop. I have been Googling, watching how - to videos and reading threads about Live TV. Then I ran across super TV. What an amazing app!

I did in the install where it landed in XBMC Programs. I launch it, indicate that I am in the US, and channels are loaded. I then get this on my screen. Looks fantastic! I even get the EPR when I right click on my mouse. Here is what it looks like. Again, looking good!

However, when I click on a channel, the screen flashes, and nothing happens. Often the app freezes and also sometimes XBMC freezes. I can usually escape by clicking the escape key.

I am so close! Do I need to set a path to a player, collect scrapers, add either plugin-ins or add-ons, pick a specific theme, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, I am so close...
JJMacey
Wildwood, New Jersey - On The Jersey Shore
Linux Web Site + Blog

I too am a little confused. Do I need a VLC plugin or something? All of the EPG part works but when I left click or return on the 'channel' it just fades out the text and then comes back in again. No actual video is shown.

I am on plain ordinary windows 7 64 bit and latest install of supertv (and installed them updated libraries) and latest xmbc 11 I think.
(2012-04-08, 23:52)castalla Wrote: @watheq

Click anywhere on the playing screen or move mouse - then hit the STOP button on the bottom line of controls - that shuts down back to last channel list.

i already did but nothing appeared
(2012-04-09, 01:34)Adler Wrote: Hi All,

I compiled from source and installed the latest version of XBMC e.g. Eden a couple of days ago on my notebook running Linux openSuSE 12.1 and the KDE desktop. I have been Googling, watching how - to videos and reading threads about Live TV. Then I ran across super TV. What an amazing app!

I did in the install where it landed in XBMC Programs. I launch it, indicate that I am in the US, and channels are loaded. I then get this on my screen. Looks fantastic! I even get the EPR when I right click on my mouse. Here is what it looks like. Again, looking good!

However, when I click on a channel, the screen flashes, and nothing happens. Often the app freezes and also sometimes XBMC freezes. I can usually escape by clicking the escape key.

I am so close! Do I need to set a path to a player, collect scrapers, add either plugin-ins or add-ons, pick a specific theme, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, I am so close...

I've tried opensuse once. The supertv addon is still in an early process, and still buggy.
I'm in the same boat as you pretty much, but I use Ubuntu. So I installed it from the software center.
SuperTV is a rebuilt version of LiveTV, which works just fine.
They both do, but the problem with SuperTV Is that it freezes xbmc during the downloading of the TV guide.
And that's not a problem on your end. It is freezing because the program is trying to download a lot of info from that tv guide site.
Sometime is won't freeze, but still takes forever to load the channel list. But that's pretty much hit and miss, which is why the whole tv guide idea fails.
It's a good idea, but will need some work.
This is why I choose not to add tv guides to my lists.
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Quote:This is why I choose not to add tv guides to my lists.

blackout worm,

Are you referring to the TV Guide Program itself in XMBC or Super TV?

Reading this thread, or at least the last few posts, it seems there are a few like me that are having similar issues. We are just so close. I think the app is fantastic, and hope to see this issue resolved. I have tried Navi-Extreme's TV, but with no success getting anywhere near the experience that I see with Super TV.

BTW, I think I'll see what I can do with LiveTV. Finally, nice to see another "X" type out there.
JJMacey
Wildwood, New Jersey - On The Jersey Shore
Linux Web Site + Blog

(2012-04-09, 01:34)Adler Wrote: Hi All,

If you post the relevant portion of the log file (make sure to turn on Debugging), I'll look into it.

(2012-04-09, 13:23)blackoutworm Wrote: SuperTV is a rebuilt version of LiveTV, which works just fine.
LiveTV is based on the LiveStreams plugin by divingmule, whereas SuperTV and rtmpGUI+ find their roots in the rtmpGUI plugin by BlueCop. Two completely different approaches.

As you can see in this video of what would later become known as rtmpGUI+, it only loads the EPG once and opens the lists really fast afterwards for the rest of the day - even if you close the addon.

If you prefer not to have an EPG, than there are still the original rtmpGUI and LiveStreams.
Anyway SuperTV can incorporate wiziwig.eu?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13