• 38(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Website down??

I can only see hosting options?
Quote:Installing XBMCbuntu onto an 8GB USB stick would be a possible workaround until XBMC works on OpenSUSE.

HansMeyer,

I am following your advice. I am looking for the SuperTV .zip file.
JJMacey
Wildwood, New Jersey - On The Jersey Shore
Linux Web Site + Blog

The BBC one/two channels don't work anymore.(script error)

Please fix that , couple days ago, the video source is stable and fine.
where do you guys see TNT HD?
Quote:I am looking for the SuperTV .zip file.

HansMeyer,

Never mind, I did find and install the SuperTV .zip to my external thumb drive loaded with XBMCbubtu. I find the same problems that I have found on my HDD install of XBMC and SuperTV. On my thumb drive it also crashes if I attempt to use NAVI or NAVI-Extreme.

The crash log for the thumb drive is here.I certainly am not an expert here, but I do see the same set of problems on both ways that I have tried to use XBMC with add-ons such as SuperTV. Basically, XBMC continues to crash.
JJMacey
Wildwood, New Jersey - On The Jersey Shore
Linux Web Site + Blog

hello all,
new to the forums, but not to XBMC(for Windows). Love it, by the way. SuperTV is amazing!, although, I have buffering issues.

I am Canadian, and when I watch American TV, the buffering issues are minimal, if not, none existant, but, as for UK TV, buffering is constant (every 6-10 seconds). At first, I thought it was something to do with HD vs. SD, as the majority of the US channels are SD, whereas UK-HD, but I don't think that is the case. Has anyone taken a look into this? If someone has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated, as this add-on is the best so far for Intl TV.
Thanks, in advance,
Rusty
(BTW, my computer has lots of extra memory and my connection lots of bandwidth.)
(2012-04-11, 20:36)RustyTheCat Wrote: hello all,
new to the forums, but not to XBMC(for Windows). Love it, by the way. SuperTV is amazing!, although, I have buffering issues.

I am Canadian, and when I watch American TV, the buffering issues are minimal, if not, none existant, but, as for UK TV, buffering is constant (every 6-10 seconds). At first, I thought it was something to do with HD vs. SD, as the majority of the US channels are SD, whereas UK-HD, but I don't think that is the case. Has anyone taken a look into this? If someone has a solution, it would be greatly appreciated, as this add-on is the best so far for Intl TV.
Thanks, in advance,
Rusty
(BTW, my computer has lots of extra memory and my connection lots of bandwidth.)

The problem is on their end, not yours.
The hd channels especially buffers a lot because their servers do not have enough bandwidth. So instead of upgrading them, they have a max 50 (or so) views per channel limit.

Btw, the admins have finally fixed the PM bug. If you guys haven't seen it yet. When your inbox is full, you'll usually be able to receive messages again when you deleting old stuff, trash and sent messages.
But not until todaySmile
"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Anyone had any success in get ESPN UK to workHuh Wont work fror me. Latest Version os SuperTV installed aswell as version of XBMC. Any help with this, will be very much appreciated. Thamks in advance guys
(2012-04-11, 21:53)wingerdinger Wrote: Anyone had any success in get ESPN UK to workHuh Wont work fror me. Latest Version os SuperTV installed aswell as version of XBMC. Any help with this, will be very much appreciated. Thamks in advance guys
SOrry for the late reply.
I've fixed espn uk on my list. the audio is way too loud though. But espn uk is now on one of the sports event -footy- channels.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!"
[Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry]
Thanks Blackoutworm, will try it now.
any way we can get a better looking ESPN channel and TNT channel? picture just doesn't look good at all.
(2012-04-12, 01:53)littlepooch21 Wrote: any way we can get a better looking ESPN channel and TNT channel? picture just doesn't look good at all.

The picture quality is ok but th esound isnt too good. Im grateful we can now view ESPN. Im sure the likes of blackoutworm and HansMayer will do everything in thier power to get it spot on.
Hi!!!
Nothing in Spanish channels work.Canal+,La ,La ...
It's curious because channels from US,UK...many of them work fine,but nothing from spanis channels...
Some idea?
who i can put a XML list into the program??
(2012-04-12, 10:07)crisvale Wrote: who i can put a XML list into the program??
Hi crisvale!!!
Are you solving problems with spanish channels?I think you are posting about spanish channels a pages ago...
Regards.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13