• 43(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Hi, What are the benefits of whatsonindia login with supertv on atv(xbmc), and how to use xml file with plugin which I downloaded from website?
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
(2012-04-15, 04:31)aceedburn Wrote: hans, your homepage link does not work anymore. advise please? thaanks

you have to use the link in the first post of this topic.
peppe
that link does not work anymore ...doh
which link, i've tried a couple and they work for me.
peppe
1st post homepage highlighted in blue

http://supercloudtv.com/ page does not exist
not for me..... i can see it using that link. here is a screen shot burned now.
could be your system?
someone could answer to my question at post 605.
thank you
The homepage will be back within 24 hours.

(2012-04-15, 05:56)ykhehra1 Wrote: Hi, What are the benefits of whatsonindia login with supertv on atv(xbmc), and how to use xml file with plugin which I downloaded from website?
You don't have to download any XML file, you just have to provide your username and password in the settings.
The benefits are that you have EPG for the Indian channels.

(2012-04-15, 11:26)peppe_sr Wrote: someone could answer to my question at post 605.
After you've added one or more channels to the favorites, there is a new list called 'Favorites' where you'll find those channels.
How can i add channel to SuperTV Huh

can someone show me the channel list from whatsoninidia Huh I do not like to register to a website if it is not necessary or has a benefit.
(2012-04-15, 13:15)FireStorm@ Wrote: How can i add channel to SuperTV Huh

can someone show me the channel list from whatsoninidia Huh I do not like to register to a website if it is not necessary or has a benefit.
If you register on WhatsOnIndia.com, it will show the TV Guide for the Indian list.

If you don't register, you can watch the Indian channels but won't see a TV Guide.

If you don't watch Indian channels at all, it's not necessary to register.
Thank you Hans for the update re Homepage

No idea how it worked for peppe and not me or others
(2012-04-15, 13:22)HansMayer Wrote:

If you register on WhatsOnIndia.com, it will show the TV Guide for the Indian list.

If you don't register, you can watch the Indian channels but won't see a TV Guide.

thx! is Sky India included ?

A other question: How can i add channels to Super TV ? Is it easy for a noob?
(2012-04-15, 15:24)FireStorm@ Wrote:
(2012-04-15, 13:22)HansMayer Wrote:

thx! is Sky India included ?

A other question: How can i add channels to Super TV ? Is it easy for a noob?
There is no Sky India.
There is TATA Sky, but it has nothing to do with the Sky providers in Europe.
thx but how can i add channels to Super TV ?
Spain La 2

Code:
<item>
<title>La 2</title>
<link>rtmp://cp68975.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live swfUrl=http://www.rtve.es/swf/4.0.37/RTVEPlayerVideo.swf pageUrl=http://www.rtve.es/noticias/directo-la-1 playpath=LA2_AKA_WEB_NOG@60554 live=1</link>
<thumbnail>http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Logo_TVE-1.svg/1000px-Logo_TVE-2.svg.png</thumbnail>
</item>
and where can i paste this code Huh
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13