• 46(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Hi,

I compiled the patched librtmp following the instructions from:
http://supercloudtv.com/librtmp.html

I also tried many other sources or patches found on other repositories or forums.

But when I try to launch a channel for which the patch should be useful, xbmc closes and I get the error:
xbmc.bin: handshake.h:275: HMACsha256: Assertion `digestLen == 32' failed.

I am on Debian sid 64 bits.

Any idea?

Thanks
I want to know if anyone can put bravo tv on the US list. This is the only thing that is missing from my setup to cut my cable but my wifey wants me to check if bravo can be streamed liveHuh

Any help.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
For some reason supertv isnt working for me today. None of the channels seem to be working. Busy here but if i can ill post the logs later. Anyone else having issues?
HansMayer
As far as I know, there doesn't exist a Rete 4 stream at all. If you know one though, let me know.

hi, here the link where you can see Rete 4 for the Italian TV : http://www.786cast.tv/channel.php?u=retequattro

Thank you
Please help. ..........Finnally, I found it. It is in Programs. Thanks All.

One more question: Why it take so long for Loading Stream.?
(2012-04-18, 23:48)rflores2323 Wrote: I want to know if anyone can put bravo tv on the US list. This is the only thing that is missing from my setup to cut my cable but my wifey wants me to check if bravo can be streamed liveHuh

Any help.
I've added Bravo. You'll need to update your libRTMP to watch it.
hi im new to the whole xbmc thing but i found this program and have to say it is great my only problem is that most of the skins dont show the file lists properly for this program and the channel lists and such seem to be hidden behind other menu items which makes navigation not so easy i was just wondering if anyone new how to fix this or any tips would be appreciated great work btw Smile
Hi HansMayer
Thanks for great work
wondering why UK HD channels now does not work
i installed new version 1.105.4
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
Any luck adding TSN?
(2012-04-19, 13:32)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 23:48)rflores2323 Wrote: I want to know if anyone can put bravo tv on the US list. This is the only thing that is missing from my setup to cut my cable but my wifey wants me to check if bravo can be streamed liveHuh

Any help.

I have a questions, After i updated libRTMP. I need to rename in ownership from root to mobile?. and I get in United States and watch CNN, I didn't hear nothing. I am watching on ATV2 .
(2012-04-17, 14:01)shaktoo Wrote: @falafel & Amirite : I think what you are experiencing is related to skin... try this fix from an earlier post which corrects this at least in Aeon Nox
I saw a solution for Aeon Nox: go to your skins xml folder. Duplicate MyVideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml. It worked for me with Aeon Nox and Alaska.

I don't want to fool around with my skin at the moment, as we are totally reliant on xbmc for all our tv viewing, so the wife would be crazy at me for messing things up! lol

I put up a thread on the transparency skin forum, and asked if there was going to be an update to allow super tv to work on transparency (atm am having to switch to confluence), and ronie replied with this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129381

So, is the author of super tv going to make update to allow this addon to work on transparency??
Thank you
(2012-04-20, 09:44)falafael Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 14:01)shaktoo Wrote: @falafel & Amirite : I think what you are experiencing is related to skin... try this fix from an earlier post which corrects this at least in Aeon Nox
I saw a solution for Aeon Nox: go to your skins xml folder. Duplicate MyVideoNav.xml and rename it MyTVnav.xml. It worked for me with Aeon Nox and Alaska.

I don't want to fool around with my skin at the moment, as we are totally reliant on xbmc for all our tv viewing, so the wife would be crazy at me for messing things up! lol

I put up a thread on the transparency skin forum, and asked if there was going to be an update to allow super tv to work on transparency (atm am having to switch to confluence), and ronie replied with this:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129381

So, is the author of super tv going to make update to allow this addon to work on transparency??
Thank you

+1 for more skin support Smile

I would love to get SuperTV working on Aeon MQ3. SuperTV is by far the Video-addon I have tried, but in order to get it running 100% I have to switch to Confluence skin.

Regards
To clarify this:
MyTVNav.xml is actually a copy of MyVideoNav.xml, with some light modifications: It modifies the container 503, aka MediaListView3.

The problem here is that MediaListView3 checks for Container.Content(Movies) being set, which you can't set in a script at all, and that's exactly why you get the default plain list instead of the one with the EPG on the side when you do the mod in other themes.
All MyTVNav.xml does is:
  1. Replace <include>MediaListView3</include> with the actual <control type="group><visible>Control.IsVisible(503)</visible> implementation.

2. Remove the <visible> clauses that contain Container.Content(Movies) in MediaListView3, so that they're always accessible, even without the content type being set.

3. * Also, it puts the image at the top of the right box for the EPG window and enables scrolling for the text, but that's just to make it look nicer in Confluence.

Bottom line: I can't edit the XMLs for all those themes around. With this clarification, it should be a 5 minute job to copy the MyVideoNav.xml to MyTVNav.xml and modify it so that MediaView3 is accessible from SuperTV. If you have modified the XML file for your theme, I'll add them to SuperTV if you post them here.

There is also an über-solution to this: Making the content type settable from scripts, then the regular MyVideoNav.xml could be used. I've submitted a patch for that a while ago, let's cross our fingers that it gets included at some point.
(2012-04-19, 13:32)HansMayer Wrote:

Any help.

Thanks!!
hi Hans,
i see that you've add rete4, great.
could you add also italia2 from this link
http://www.786cast.tv/channel.php?u=italia2
i found it in the same site.
this is the channel logo
http://www.insidetv.it/wp-content/upload...talia2.png
it is a free dvbt channel that is not yet available in sicily, it will be ready after the switch-off (june 2012).

i read the post about integration in skins, i'm crossing my fingers too!!
peppe
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13