• 54(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
(2012-04-29, 04:15)mrdigital Wrote: Hey,
It's working on blackoutworm's list some off the channels.....but quality is not perfect.....
i'm watching the ESPN NBA game now

Laugh

Thanks for the update. Is this for the original (supertv.3owl.com) or modified (supercloudtv.com) default.py file? Please clarify.

Thanks
none of above 3 server work.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Information 
Still working on blackoutworm's list channels, if you try go to Sport Channels
I have the default file modified with supercloundtv for any supertv3owl.com

Any idea ?
Scripts in new version work again!. Thanks for the .6 version.
with the .6 version all the good streams (the HD ones), are gone Sad
Hi,
I just wanted to thank the dev for such a great work he's done. I don't know if it's been asked before, but is it possible to create a REPO for this add-on, specially RTMPGUI+ so the program could get updated automatically everytime there's a new update. As always it's greatly appreciated it.

Thank you.
Wink 
Thanks for getting this wonderful addon working again! Very much appreciated!
(2012-04-29, 10:19)leonardazz Wrote: with the .6 version all the good streams (the HD ones), are gone Sad

After i installed new version .6 on Apple TV, then i checked version still on .5, My SuperTV not working.
(2012-04-29, 19:06)vietseal Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 10:19)leonardazz Wrote: with the .6 version all the good streams (the HD ones), are gone Sad

After i installed new version .6 on Apple TV, then i checked version still on .5, My SuperTV not working.

Mine says .5 too but its working
Thanks, i knew what wrong is it. If i start from XBMC/video/rtmpGUI+, I got a Script Failed, Then I start fron Program/SuperTV is working well. Anyway i love start from rtmpGUI+ easy for me to exit out.
Thanks for new release
wondering where is HD channels for UK
does not show up in channel list
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
All channel now are gone !!!!
Anybody come up something else ?
Confused
(2012-04-30, 00:04)mrdigital Wrote: All channel now are gone !!!!
Anybody come up something else ?
Confused

try installing the very latest version from supertv`s website mine was showing no channels but after installing the newest version they r back (though most of the usa channels wont work now)

thought I posted this earlier but I guess not. does supertv only work with certain skins? It does not seem to like Metropolis.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Cant get it to work or show any channel list after installing .6 version. Is that the case with all or something needs to be done to get it work after installing addon.
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13