• 55(current)
Supert tv heeeeelp!
Have updated to new version 20 using rtmpgui+ was working great but today getting script error please have a look at this hans.

Thanks for all your hard work
hi, I updated Eden and SuperTV on my ATV2 but cant get any of the Sky Sports channels to work at all, Cant get alot of the other channels to work either.

Please any help on what Im doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
SuperTV grab HD content from an internet TV company. You can see a logo at the bottom left of the screen...

Something like ((•))

It is a pay for view so how can be free...

And now no moreHuh I forget the name of the websitee checkit back as soon I am back home.

Btw IOSLIVETV was a big mistake!

Regards
SuperTV back to being blank again.
Yesterday, did the change over on page 78/79 to "supercloudtv", worked like a charm, but today, back to being blank.
Hmmm.
Hans, we need your help!
Funny..your first post was asking how to get FREE Japanese channels for your wife...
Why don't you call satellite/cable provider and sub Japanese channels for your wife instead of joining the forum trying to get them for FREE?

(2012-04-30, 21:07)qxo34 Wrote: SuperTV grab HD content from an internet TV company. You can see a logo at the bottom left of the screen...

Something like ((•))

It is a pay for view so how can be free...

And now no moreHuh I forget the name of the websitee checkit back as soon I am back home.

Btw IOSLIVETV was a big mistake!

Regards

Stay calm puppy ;-)
(2012-04-18, 22:07)seb007 Wrote: Hi,

I compiled the patched librtmp following the instructions from:
http://supercloudtv.com/librtmp.html

I also tried many other sources or patches found on other repositories or forums.

But when I try to launch a channel for which the patch should be useful, xbmc closes and I get the error:
xbmc.bin: handshake.h:275: HMACsha256: Assertion `digestLen == 32' failed.

I am on Debian sid 64 bits.

Any idea?

Thanks

I was finally able to get it right by linking with polarssl instead of openssl.
(2012-04-30, 23:12)qxo34 Wrote: Stay calm puppy ;-)

yeah, I am calm as always. Just hate seeing liars like yourself....Smile
(2012-04-26, 03:22)HansMayer Wrote:
(2012-04-21, 07:58)wyrm Wrote: Hans,

This would work with most skins if you used MyVideoNav.xml instead of MyTVNav.xml in your script and used a view other than MediaListView3 from Confluence (id 503). The reason it does not work is that most other skins don't have a view with an id=503. Why not use id=50 (which every skin is meant to have).

Also as a side issue, if you are looking to eventually get this script into the official XBMC repo, you will need to change the name of the directory in your zip file from "SuperTV" to "script.supertv" and to change the script id to the same as the directory name. Now if you are not prepared to do that, disregard previous statement. But don't expect your script to run on any skin other than confluence as the way you have coded the script does not follow the normal conventions.

Just my 2c worth
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
As far as Aeon Nox goes, it does have a view 503, it's just called LowList. The problem is, even there, the <visible>Container.Content(Movies)</visible> stuff. I'll make a MyTVNav.xml for Aeon Nox for the next version, as that theme seems the most popular.
(2012-04-26, 01:41)dezzy04 Wrote: None of the US channels work anymore it seems. Thankfully Viasat still does so I can still watch playoff hockey. Anyone else having this issue? I updated the lib file as well.
Are you running an RC version of XBMC, or the final 11.0?

final 11.0
(2012-05-01, 01:14)dtsexpert Wrote:
(2012-04-30, 23:12)qxo34 Wrote: Stay calm puppy ;-)

yeah, I am calm as always. Just hate seeing liars like yourself....Smile

Believe me u misunderstand my english
SuperTv 1.105.7 is available to download and is working again.
http://supercloudtv.com/download.php?Sup....105.7.zip
Thank you Hans.
Yeah, it's working but most of the channels are not in the list anymore.
(2012-05-01, 11:12)bixxius Wrote: Yeah, it's working but most of the channels are not in the list anymore.

and some that are on the list aren't working either, like A&E
Original streams working fine but are not implemented in the plug. I made a manual m3u PLAYLIST in VLC and i can see all channel in XBMC...
None of the italian streams is working.

And it looks like rtmpgui was not updated (still revision 20).
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supert tv heeeeelp!13