Win how to add the "Ends At :" info.
Question 
i left media browser for xbmc and i've never regretted doing so, the only feature that i really miss about media browser is that while you are browsing through the movies library in any viewtype whenever you focus on any movie/episode you will see "Ends At : hh:mm" which is just calculating (movie runtime + now time) which is So Simple !! yet so convenient.

so i wrote a python script and calls it in the skin xml files ... which is unreliable because the location (x,y) of the string (ends at : ...) will be different in every viewtype and skins gets updated every now and then.

so if there is any efficient way to implement this feature i'ld be grateful to know it Smile
btw (i am thinking about putting it beside the clock on the top right) but i can't do it.

anyone ..
I don't know much about skinning, but I know Transparency! shows a "ends at"/Finish time on the OSD. Maybe you can look at what they did.
Most likely in MyVideoNav.xml

That way it will be independent from the views. But if you want it for example, only on top of focused posters, then you have to use views (individually).
And i bet you could make someone happy by sharing what you made Smile
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to add the "Ends At :" info.0