Build or Buy
(2012-09-11, 22:49)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Or wait for Black Friday with fingers crossed. That's how I got my previous gen PC-Q09 for $69.99.
I'll wait, because I'm not in a hurry......I sold one HTPC over the weekend, but I still have 4 PC's left in the house. My laptop can be connected to the big screen via HDMI too. I might change my build to the newer low power Trinity too.....it should be released in October........

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-09-12, 16:54)bluray Wrote:
(2012-09-11, 22:49)Dougie Fresh Wrote: Or wait for Black Friday with fingers crossed. That's how I got my previous gen PC-Q09 for $69.99.
I'll wait, because I'm not in a hurry......I sold one HTPC over the weekend, but I still have 4 PC's left in the house. My laptop can be connected to the big screen via HDMI too. I might change my build to the newer low power Trinity too.....it should be released in October........

I can't wait for Trinity to be honest. I was excited for IvyBridge but Trinity even more so with how good the A6-3500 has been. I have to thank this forum for turning me on to the A6-3500.

The A6-3500 turns me on too! Blush

I am very happy with it... been working flawless for me. My desktop has been on 24/7 for the past month with out turning it off as it has sab, sick, couch, and all other goodies on it and it's been prime.

Trinity is going to rock for some better gaming..... too bad I don't game on the PC.

The Llano processors are alright... A6-3500 def does the job for all-in-one HTPC'n and XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build or Buy0