XMBC Crashing Repeatedly on Start
Ok so every time I open xbmc I get the xbmc quit unexpectedly error message on Mountain Lion.

I hit reopen, and it does this anywhere from another 1-3 times before it finally opens after that..

I'm running a Crucial M4 128GB SSD for just the OS. All my media is on an external USB WD 3TB drive.

Here's the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/RweTkC9m

I'm actually running Mac OS X 10.8.2 so not sure if this would be contributing to the errors.

Have done disk verification checks and permission repairs already too. The external is a newly formatted Mac drive that has been running fine. No problems anywhere else I can think of.

Cheers
Post the crashrepprter Log please - - 10.8.2 got released?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Oh I thought the one I did was...how do I get that on the Mac? Checked the wiki but instructions are the same...

Cheers

Edit: I have the developer preview for 10.8.2
(2012-09-05, 03:34)magicjohnson Wrote: Oh I thought the one I did was...how do I get that on the Mac? Checked the wiki but instructions are the same...

Cheers

Edit: I have the developer preview for 10.8.2

Dude, I hope Memphiz sorts it out for you but it is a little unfair asking for support for pre release software. I have a nightly running on one of the machines that is running 10.8.2. It is less stable but considering both the software and the os are pre releases....its to be expected.

Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Yeah that's totally fin,. I just can't read the crashlog for s*** so if it was found that it wasn't 10.8.2 that was causing the crash and was something else then it would be good.

It seems to have stopped crashing now for some reason too...will try the nightly if it starts up again though
Ohh right it is the crashlog ... was only on the handy at that post and didn't see it right. Are you running Eden 11.0? If so this crash was fixed in pre-frodo already.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
My OsX 10.8.3 after a week of installed , crash every startup

here my log: http://pastebin.com/KkZz0gqK

SadSad
post debug log (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XMBC Crashing Repeatedly on Start0