[Release] SG!TV Singapore TV Program Streams Addon
Hi all, I have written this addon for personal use. SG!TV allows you to re-watch or catch up the local Mediacorp (Singapore) shows that you have missed direct from your HTPC client. This is the current beta version but both browsing of channels and the latest shows are all working. It is currently working for Singapore viewers only as I believe the website does check for the IP location before allowing access to the stream. I am not able to test out this function for overseas viewers currently and would appreciate if you all can help test it. I suspect playing of the stream might work (tested over VPN) but the parsing of the website might be a problem. The screenshots below show the XBMC client and the local channels that are available.

I am currently not using any repository and hosting the addon directly, so if you would like to try it: appreciate if you can download it here. http://www.gadgetreactor.com/2012/09/sgt...re-tv.html

Thanks for reading. I hope you like the Plugin / Addon and if you have any comments or suggestions, I look forward to receiving your feedback.
Getting script error failed
thanks for trying! sorry to hear that, are you able to share which stage are you getting the script error and your location? I suspect it could be the html request re-directing you to an alternative website. It would be great if you can send me the xbmc log (if possible) at kaer @ gadgetreactor.com.
Found the problem! The file have been updated. It was due to import CommonFunctions
i realised this was not found on the iOS and Android Python Libraries. Windows it worked fine though.
Thank you Kaer so much. My wife is Singaporean we live in Denmark so its working great overseas
Hi Poul! That's great to hear, thanks!
How do we get around the location issue with some of the shows? I get not available from my location.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] SG!TV Singapore TV Program Streams Addon2