• 53(current)
Release XBMC Immersive
Pressing 'I' does indeed bring up the Movie Information window. You then want to press left to get to the Manage menu. From there you can choose 'Refresh'. Make sure you have turned off the option 'Use Extended Info dialogs instead of built-in dialogs' under Settings > Personalize > Addons as that pulls all of the movie's information from TheMovieDB and not Kodi's database.
Any updates of Immersive 2.0 (windows 10 style)? Any betas or preview versions that you would like to share?

Thanks.
(2015-06-25, 19:24)nafr1 Wrote: Any updates of Immersive 2.0 (windows 10 style)? Any betas or preview versions that you would like to share?

Thanks.

Nothing to preview just yet but it's coming. I'd rather not get too personal but I was recently in the hospital and have been recovering from heart surgery. I'm still shooting for a release to coincide with Isengard's release. I'll keep everyone up to date as progress continues.
Thanks but take it easy. Better later than never...Recovery first...
Information 
Hi,

As your skin is listed in the supported skins for TvTunes:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes#Ski...In_Support

I thougth that I would post on this thread to let you know that the way the hooks from the Skin to TvTunes work is changing.

There are 2 main changes.

1) TvTunes will now (From 5.0.2 - which has recently been published) run as a service, this means that there is no longer a need to run the script every time the window loads, this means you can now safely remove the:

Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ActivateTvTunes) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>

From the top of your window XML files.

2) The way that skins should calculate if TvTunes is running has changed (Previously there were 2 different properties, TvTunesIsRunning and TvTunesIsAlive). Now there is a more generic PlayingBackgroundMedia that should cover a wider range of similar addons should the need arise. This can be checked as follows:

Code:
<visible>IsEmpty(Window(10025).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible>

I have created a pull request for Confluence which should give you a very good idea of what has changed and help highlight how this may impact your skin:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7315/files

Some more information can be found on the TvTunes wiki:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TvTunes#Skin_Changes

The old method will still be supported for the time being, but will be moved after a release has elapsed.

If you have any questions, then please post to the TvTunes thread.

Thanks

Rob
Hey SranShaft,

i hope you're doing well. Haven't seen any activity on here in a while and i see that you were recovering from heart surgery so i hope all is well man. Just letting you know that a friend of mine and i sort of got PVR working. copied xml's and edited them from other skins and it now shows the guide and the channels lists....still not 100% but somewhat there. If you wanted the modifed skin i can send it to you if you wanted. i'm sure you could fix it. and i can lend you something for the PVR so you can actually test it instead of using a demo
Hi!
Just passing by... We still LOVE your skin but we are afraid of losing the compatibility when Jarvis will be out. Is the theme still under developpment? How are you?
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Immersive26