• 44(current)
Release XBMC Immersive
(2014-05-31, 08:06)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 05:11)bloodykiller86 Wrote: tyvm sir Smile you are awesome. and i know ive asked something similar before but is there anyway to hide or remove the favorites bubble on the home screen?

That'll take a few more edits. First one would be to delete the button (ID=8999) in Home.xml. Second would be to change the <ondown> action to 9001 in Includes_Home.xml line 493. Third edit is to remove line 257 in SkinSettings.xml to add the favourites tile back to the tile menu.

awesome! sir you have helped me a great deal. thank you for putting up with all my questions, i know it can get annoying at times lol but you have helped me make xbmc super simple for my family who's really not tech savy at all so a beautiful and elegant easy, easy to use interface is exactly what they needed so thanks again. now its exactly how i wanted it when i started to experiment with this theme for my family Smile
Sorry if dup, I'm on mobile. Is Immersion 13(.1) ready?
Thanks
(2014-05-31, 22:37)bloodykiller86 Wrote: awesome! sir you have helped me a great deal. thank you for putting up with all my questions, i know it can get annoying at times lol but you have helped me make xbmc super simple for my family who's really not tech savy at all so a beautiful and elegant easy, easy to use interface is exactly what they needed so thanks again. now its exactly how i wanted it when i started to experiment with this theme for my family Smile

Excellent! Great to hear you got everything set up the way you like and hope your family enjoys using Immersive and XBMC.

(2014-06-03, 14:37)chareos Wrote: Sorry if dup, I'm on mobile. Is Immersion 13(.1) ready?
Thanks

Sure is! In fact, Immersive is only for Gotham and above now.
Just a quick update!

I pushed a whole heap of cosmetic changes / fixes to GitHub. Among the various changes was support for PseudoTV Live and a completely redesigned List view. Head over to GitHub now to check out all of the changes!
I installed the latest copy from GITHUB

the background is black. I have tried all the settings to change to the theme. Its not working.
(2014-06-07, 18:43)djkrimson Wrote: I installed the latest copy from GITHUB

the background is black. I have tried all the settings to change to the theme. Its not working.

I need more information if you want me to help you. Debug log and screenshots please.
Hi Sranshaft,
"in cinemas" was working in Movies Hub before I update to the last version of XBMC, but now I think I miss something and I don't know what script I have to install in order to make it work again. can you please help me with that?
another thing, is there any plan in the future to add "Arial Based" font to the skin? (actually I need that for Arabic addons)
thanks so much
(2014-06-13, 14:26)ehabalbizri Wrote: Hi Sranshaft,
"in cinemas" was working in Movies Hub before I update to the last version of XBMC, but now I think I miss something and I don't know what script I have to install in order to make it work again. can you please help me with that?
another thing, is there any plan in the future to add "Arial Based" font to the skin? (actually I need that for Arabic addons)
thanks so much

For "In Cinemas" section and all Trakt.tv related features you'll need to grab a copy of the ExtendedInfo script found in the OP of this thread. As for an Arial-based font set, there are currently no plans to add one. Switching to Arial would completely change the visual aesthetics of the skin. Having said that, I am looking at other options that will allow support for other non Latin / Cyrillic based languages while keeping the current look of Immersive.
Hey for the latest update, idk if it's your theme or xbmc but the tv shows button isn't working. It's there but you couch it and nothing. The movie one works but it skips the section that you made that shows year, genre, etc eyc and goes straight to the movies. I even tried editing the tv shows line to what you said in the first part but still not working
(2014-07-01, 03:44)bloodykiller86 Wrote: Hey for the latest update, idk if it's your theme or xbmc but the tv shows button isn't working. It's there but you couch it and nothing. The movie one works but it skips the section that you made that shows year, genre, etc eyc and goes straight to the movies. I even tried editing the tv shows line to what you said in the first part but still not working

I can have a look but I didn't change anything in regards to the home screen. Everything is still working as expected here. Perhaps it's to do with the changes you made previously.
(2014-07-01, 22:30)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2014-07-01, 03:44)bloodykiller86 Wrote: Hey for the latest update, idk if it's your theme or xbmc but the tv shows button isn't working. It's there but you couch it and nothing. The movie one works but it skips the section that you made that shows year, genre, etc eyc and goes straight to the movies. I even tried editing the tv shows line to what you said in the first part but still not working

I can have a look but I didn't change anything in regards to the home screen. Everything is still working as expected here. Perhaps it's to do with the changes you made previously.

Ill check when i get home. Ive only updated one computer with the latest build

edit: you were right, something i did messed it up because i updated the build on my desktop and its all good Smile guess i messed up a line somewhere. thanks again as always Smile
i know i asked this before in a form of a question but i would like to request a feature:

i would love it if there a seek bar in the video playing screen. i know you said i could just type a time and it'd work but it didnt do anything. i just use the up/down for going up 10 mins or right/left for 30 secs but some of my fam's asked about the video seek bar where it shows the progress. like youtube that you can just fastforward by clicking on the seekbar. if its not possible thats fine but i think its a good feauture to add
no updates?
(2014-06-13, 17:56)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2014-06-13, 14:26)ehabalbizri Wrote: Hi Sranshaft,
thanks so much

For "In Cinemas" section and all Trakt.tv related features you'll need to grab a copy of the ExtendedInfo script found in the OP of this thread. As for an Arial-based font set, there are currently no plans to add one. Switching to Arial would completely change the visual aesthetics of the skin. Having said that, I am looking at other options that will allow support for other non Latin / Cyrillic based languages while keeping the current look of Immersive.

I am also having the same issue with "in cinemas" data and as suggested have used the modified version of extended info script on the first page but the info is still missing from "in cinemas" hub section but the trending movies and tv still works fine and there are no script errors popping up.Any help from the thread community would be appreciated .thanks
(2014-07-16, 19:11)babesumitra Wrote: no updates?

Not really. What is on GitHub is the latest available though I may need to check if I need to push any more updates.

(2014-07-16, 23:08)wolverine30008 Wrote: I am also having the same issue with "in cinemas" data and as suggested have used the modified version of extended info script on the first page but the info is still missing from "in cinemas" hub section but the trending movies and tv still works fine and there are no script errors popping up.Any help from the thread community would be appreciated .thanks

Looks like Rotten Tomatoes may have closed their access to the In Cinemas info. Will look to see if Trakt.TV supplies this info and adjust accordingly. Will update when I have a chance.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Immersive26