DVD/Blu-Ray/etc Flags
Hi guys,

A suggestion I have (and it's the only thing I can suggest), is possibly adding a DVD/Blu-ray/etc flag along with the codec. Is it possible/has it already been included?

Thanks
In order to display the DVD/Blu-Ray/etc flags, you need to name your files including the tag you want for each one. Here you are some examples of naming which show you the media flags:

Hope it helps you!
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Ah I see, I had mine named Avatar.bluray.mkv . If I change the names will these flags show up as I am scrolling through, (in low-list), or will they only show up when I hit information?

And if it will only show up in information, is there a way to change this so the blu-ray etc flags will show up instead of the codec?

And one last thing, is there a way to customise the flags? Say I want to use my own custom "H.264" flag, can I change it?

Thanks!

Codecs are displayed due to media missing information. Once you update the names of the files, codec will be substituted by the media flag
Ah right. Perfect, thanks a million.

And is there a way to customise the media flags? Say I want to change the icon for "H.264", is it possible? Is there a way similar to Aeon MQ where you can replace the pictures in the XBMC folder?
(2012-09-05, 12:18)BroLo Wrote: Ah right. Perfect, thanks a million.

And is there a way to customise the media flags? Say I want to change the icon for "H.264", is it possible? Is there a way similar to Aeon MQ where you can replace the pictures in the XBMC folder?

Using the GIT version of Aeon Nox 3.5 I was able to customize all media flags to my liking. I now have all colored and improved studio flags, audio flags, aspect ratio flags, resolution flags, and source flags like blu ray and dvd. The customization is endless with the GIT version as long as you have a general idea what you are doing. Aeon Nox is an awesome skin that I was able to tailor to my liking.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
@blackreign66 any chance you could show us some of your flags, and possibly share them? Thanks.
(2012-09-06, 17:23)kitsunegari Wrote: @blackreign66 any chance you could show us some of your flags, and possibly share them? Thanks.

No problem. The screenshots attached are taken from my cinemascope 2.35:1 ratio theater screen.

Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
The images don't appear to have been linked correctly Smile?
(2012-09-07, 01:03)blackreign66 Wrote:
(2012-09-06, 17:23)kitsunegari Wrote: @blackreign66 any chance you could show us some of your flags, and possibly share them? Thanks.

No problem. The screenshots attached are taken from my cinemascope 2.35:1 ratio theater screen.

Can't have all the pics in one post so I cut one

That should fix it. Smile
Can't have all the pics in one post so I cut one

That should fix it. Smile
[/quote]

Thank you Smile

Here are a few more screenshots.

(2012-09-07, 18:07)blackreign66 Wrote: Here are a few more screenshots.

We'll try that again Tongue Just FYI, you need the image link --> http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg856/sca...es=landing

@blackreign66 How can I get/use these blu-ray covers?
(2012-09-10, 11:58)Ovokx Wrote: @blackreign66 How can I get/use these blu-ray covers?

I can send you the blu ray cover via email if you like. All you need to do is replace the file of the same name in media-->thumbs-->boxes-->movies folder with the one i send you. The name of the file is 1080p.png. Again you will need the GIT version of Aeon Nox in order to do this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD/Blu-Ray/etc Flags0