• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden
I am using trakt utilities and I see here that traktr still has issues with any listings like watchlist and the remote control mapping. When I use watchlist i cannot escape the screen with remote, Apple Tv (menu), the keyboard esc key works for those of you that do not want to force quit but cannot get it to play. Contextual menu can be reached by using hold down menu buttons or control click.

How is the rating system screen changed, anyone got a picture of it? Does it work with remote as the current version in trakt utilities is not clear and not responsive.

Also is anyone using the addon with Appletv or xtv-saf?
well the rating showed up now,
seems you can't fool it and you really need to watch it from start to end.

but after running all evening i wanted to exit out of XMBC and it sort of crashed my close down.
didn't have a debug log running because it happens after a longer run not instance
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
The rating dialog is much better readable now. Thanks.
I still cant go back to the "skip rating" button when I use my remote and goes down to the numbers. Click Back button on the remote should skip rating too.
Cant skip rate too
Hi, I wonder if I could make a feature request? Would it be possible to add an 'exclude folder' function? I download some programs that my partner likes to watch, but I don't want them to scrobble. They all download to a separate folder from the rest of my library, so being able to exclude that from scrobbling would be amazing!

At the moment I manually delete episodes as scrobbled on the trakt website - but that removes the TV Show itself from my Trakt Watchlist (they are on here so they appear on the calendar).
(2013-01-17, 02:21)mortstar Wrote: Hi, I wonder if I could make a feature request? Would it be possible to add an 'exclude folder' function? I download some programs that my partner likes to watch, but I don't want them to scrobble. They all download to a separate folder from the rest of my library, so being able to exclude that from scrobbling would be amazing!

At the moment I manually delete episodes as scrobbled on the trakt website - but that removes the TV Show itself from my Trakt Watchlist (they are on here so they appear on the calendar).

Interesting request. Shouldn't be to hard to implement i guess. I would like to give it a try but that would be a one folder only solution (would like an option to add multiple folders but not sure how to code it) . I'm not experienced in coding addons but will give it a try.
Suddenly i get error my login and password are wrong but they arent...
Any idea?
I use different scraper than tvdb and traktr doesn't checkout movies. is using tvdb scraper the only option?
Found out what the login issue was. I fixed in the official trakt addon and I'm sure its the same fix for traktr. It was inserting extra white space when you saved settings. The fix is to strip it out when reading the username and password in the settings.

See my fix here in utilities.py:
https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trak...fb3766228e
Trakt.tv - Track what you're watching. Discover new shows & movies.
forum thread - @trakt on twitter - support
(2013-01-22, 08:47)rectifyer Wrote: Found out what the login issue was. I fixed in the official trakt addon and I'm sure its the same fix for traktr. It was inserting extra white space when you saved settings. The fix is to strip it out when reading the username and password in the settings.

See my fix here in utilities.py:
https://github.com/rectifyer/script.trak...fb3766228e

Mmm so we need an updated version of traktr
I've got a weird one. Frodo RC3

Traktr will sync my collection just fine on start up but it doesn't scrobble plays for TV. I have the option enabled in the add-on.

The only way my plays get to trakt is by restarting XBMC. Anyone seen this before?
No, my TV is scrobbling in Frodo rc3 just fine.
Likewise, as my sig can attest to. Bear in mind, you must be viewing your collection in "Library" mode for things to scrobble, not "File" mode.
(2013-01-23, 12:23)gibxxi Wrote: Likewise, as my sig can attest to. Bear in mind, you must be viewing your collection in "Library" mode for things to scrobble, not "File" mode.

I'm in library mode.

It worked initially, something happened, I'm not sure if it's because I restored my userdata after a reinstall of XBMC but I can't get the default TRAKT plugin to scrobble either. Very weird.

I removed the plugin, and cleaned up the configuration in my userdata folder and resinstalled the plugin, reconfigured it and still the same result.

Uggh
Anything in the xbmc.log to indicate why it's failing, or even if it's attempting to scrobble?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden2