• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden
It only supports scrobbling as you watch. It doesn't support sunchronising watched, either to trackt.tv, or from Trakt.tv to XBMC.

I'm looking for a way of synching my two profiles from xbmc TO trakt, before I upgrade the machine to frodo.
Hm... Weird... I'm currently rebuilding my Movie/Series library after serious HDD array crash, and after adding downloaded files to xbmc they are marked as watched, so for me it syncs fine.
Just to be clear: I'm talking about the official trak.tv plugin on Eden. The only version I can install through the repository is 1.01, and the only options in the configuration are to scrobble after watching.; No uploading of collections, no synching library one way or two way, like the current version of trakt has.

If there'[s a version of trakt that works on Eden with the sync feature, I'd love to know where i could get it.
(2013-07-03, 06:24)MeMeMe Wrote: Just to be clear: I'm talking about the official trak.tv plugin on Eden. The only version I can install through the repository is 1.01, and the only options in the configuration are to scrobble after watching.; No uploading of collections, no synching library one way or two way, like the current version of trakt has.

If there'[s a version of trakt that works on Eden with the sync feature, I'd love to know where i could get it.

Search reveals: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138745
Are we talking past each other?

The version of the plugin you just linked it is Frodo only. I am using that on my frodo machine. I'm asking for my Eden machinbe, which I've mentione dat least twice now. The frodo version of the plugin is up to version 2.3, but the last version that I can find that runs on Eden version is only 1.01, and doesn't support any features other than scrobbling individual programs after you watch them. No synching of collections or watched records to or from trakt.

I ask again, does this plugin, Traktr, work okay on eden?
(2013-07-03, 19:44)MeMeMe Wrote: Are we talking past each other?

The version of the plugin you just linked it is Frodo only. I am using that on my frodo machine. I'm asking for my Eden machinbe, which I've mentione dat least twice now. The frodo version of the plugin is up to version 2.3, but the last version that I can find that runs on Eden version is only 1.01, and doesn't support any features other than scrobbling individual programs after you watch them. No synching of collections or watched records to or from trakt.

I ask again, does this plugin, Traktr, work okay on eden?

M8. Write versions like v11, v12 - I'm not learning the names, because they're ridiculous. TBH I didn't even read them, just skipped past. Update and install proper plugin. Traktr isn't updated for some time now, because all the changes are now merged with the official plugin, and everybody (coders I mean) is working on the official.
I'm sorry I used the codenames and not the version numbers. I'm also sorry you didn't bother reading, and I wasted my time trying to make you understand.

If you had read my posts, you'd realise there's a reason I couldn't update until I found a way to synch v11/eden, and we'd have avoided this whole runaround. Never mind. I'll find another way.
Sorry m8, but I still fail to see where did you write why do you need to do those syncs before upgrading.
Also I see no point in that.
Do a db backup just in case something happens (I've made 2 backups before upgrading, just to be sure - one from XBMC settings and one from XBMC Backup plugin).
Upgrade - XBMC should also upgrade the db to the newest version.
Launch XBMC, update plugins, and have fun.

You can also make a db backup directly, using sqlite3 or mysql clients (depends on what db you're using).
This way you'll have an sql file with all the data from db.

Also from what I remember Traktr did have that feature you're looking for - I think it was launched by running the plugin itself from the plugins/programs menu in XBMC (sorry didn't use v11 for some time now - and in v12 it's in the programs menu).
(2013-07-03, 19:44)MeMeMe Wrote: I ask again, does this plugin, Traktr, work okay on eden?
To make the long story short and to stop you two from derailing this thread even further:
Why don't you just try out? All of us are probably on Frodo now, so we cannot say anything really significant about Eden. So - your best bet is to simply try this addon for one single time and check out, if it does what you want. Sounds simple, eh?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I was reluctant to try it out, because one of the trakt plugins I tried back when they were in their infancy modified one of the python autostart files and left me with a recurring error that was a pain to get rid of.

I have done what i needed to do manually, so this question is dealt with. Sorry I got a bit snippy!
Does anyone have a copy of the script.traktr-1.0.3.zip file? Seems like the github repo has been taken down and all I have a backup of is xbmc.repo.traktr-1.0.1.zip which didnt help me when reinstalling eden.
I checked my directory and happen to have the zip. I've uploaded it here; go to File > Download to get the zip file.
Thanks FekketCantenel
Has anyone successfully installed in on the original xbox1? I tried on xbmc4xbox 3.3.3 and could not get it to work though it did install.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Traktr - Updated traktutilities for frodo/eden2