September Nightly Builds
Bug 
Wondering if anyone else is seeing problems with any of the latest nightly builds -- specifically any one for the month of September.

I'm not able to stream any content. Stuff locally works... although the load time has seemed to increase by quite a few seconds. Oh! Youtube videos work also.
Anytime I try to load any streaming content it just reboots my system.

Here's my pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/fpNd3TUt - this is trying to run ESPN

now that i'm looking at it... wondering if it has to do with the librtmp file.
If I go back to a build in August, everything works fine... granted I supply the librtmp file that's floating around in the Hulu addon forum.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
merge window is going on right now. Just look at github.com/xbmc to see how the fuck the hell is burning loose atm. We have at least 4 big merges done so expect broken builds for a couple of days (merge window closes on 10th).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-09-05, 23:00)Memphiz Wrote: merge window is going on right now. Just look at github.com/xbmc to see how the fuck the hell is burning loose atm. We have at least 4 big merges done so expect broken builds for a couple of days (merge window closes on 10th).

and fallout may take several days more
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
cool and the gang!

i'll sit tight and hold on to the August build.

thanks for the heads up!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
September Nightly Builds0