Extrafanart in main menu...
Hi there.

Is it possible to display movie extrafanart in the main menu?
I`m running Eden with nox 3.5

Cheers.
Yes it is, but it is customizable depend on which button you are on. So say you want canary when you hover over the movies button.

Customize the home screen and select the movies button and change the background to movie fanart.
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Fanart is no issue. But I want to display the extrafanart which is stored in each movie folder under extrafanart.
I hope it is clear what I trying to achieve.
I understand what you're trying to achieve but I don't believe that's possible. Phil might have a workaround, but its not something officially supported
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
...due to the known fact that extrafanart is an workaround, not supported by default by xbmc. So we need an workaround to display an workaround.
Ok, good to know. So I dont have to look for further solutions
Only option right now, that im aware of, is to use artwork organizer. It seperates movies and tv show extrafanart into their own folders. You can then use multiimage backgrounds for your main menu entries.
(2012-09-07, 09:15)Vaikin Wrote: Only option right now, that im aware of, is to use artwork organizer. It seperates movies and tv show extrafanart into their own folders. You can then use multiimage backgrounds for your main menu entries.

Thats a good idea. but unfortunately it copies only fanart and NOT extrafanart which are organized in a extarfanart folder in each movie folder.

Cheers anyway.
Artwork Downloader -> Settings -> Advanced -> centralize extrafanart

You can point movies and tv extrafanart to their own directories.
(2012-09-17, 00:30)Vaikin Wrote: Artwork Downloader -> Settings -> Advanced -> centralize extrafanart

Thanks a lot. Didn't even look into that. Cheers mate.
(2012-09-17, 00:30)Vaikin Wrote: Artwork Downloader -> Settings -> Advanced -> centralize extrafanart

If this option is activated, artwork organizer is redundant, right?
I know it's an old topic, but maybe someone's gonna look here again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extrafanart in main menu...0