• 9(current)
Win 100 % working live channels - Sidhu TV
Mate at my end under Entertainment Channels category only Zee Tv USA and DD National HQ are working while the rest of the channels have stopped working. I hope KamalSidhuu123 come soon and update the list.
same here... :-(
Kamalsidhu boss - if you can send me some instructions with the tool you are using to extract the url, I may be able to help to keep the links upto date. PM me if you think that will work. I can then test the urls using rtmpdump and then update your google repository,
(2013-01-27, 20:16)pintux Wrote: Kamalsidhu boss - if you can send me some instructions with the tool you are using to extract the url, I may be able to help to keep the links upto date. PM me if you think that will work. I can then test the urls using rtmpdump and then update your google repository,

If KamalSadique agrees to your proposal that would be wonderful for all of us.
@ykhehra1 - I cannot find desi1.xml under bestdesitv in Navi-X? Can you please put it back in Navi-X?
(2013-01-28, 14:18)Gull Wrote:
(2013-01-27, 20:16)pintux Wrote: Kamalsidhu boss - if you can send me some instructions with the tool you are using to extract the url, I may be able to help to keep the links upto date. PM me if you think that will work. I can then test the urls using rtmpdump and then update your google repository,

If KamalSadique agrees to your proposal that would be wonderful for all of us.

Me too.... i already have some skill.
all channels are down Sad
yapptv and jadoo links changed and desitouch, desistream.tv gone paid, that why most links are down. kamalsidhu or someone else with yupptv subscriptions can provide updated links.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
wow everything is down i can't even find any working channels in navi x
Sorry frnds, due to busy schedule I was not able to update the file. I use RTMP Dump file to extract streams from websites like, desistreams.tv zonytvcom.tv etc.
(2013-02-05, 02:20)Kamalsidhuu123 Wrote: Sorry frnds, due to busy schedule I was not able to update the file. I use RTMP Dump file to extract streams from websites like, desistreams.tv zonytvcom.tv etc.

Thank you , please let me know where i can get your latest file ? or if u can provide the link here thanks
Link is here
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/rtmp_dump_helper.html
,this link

(2013-02-05, 08:20)Kamalsidhuu123 Wrote: Link is here
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/rtmp_dump_helper.html

Thanks Kamal. The utility description allows me to record the rtmp streams. But how do you get the rtmp url when playing the rtmp streams - do you use something like wireshark or something else?

Also, the desistreams is now a paid site - so does this mean you will not be able to use that anymore. Any other links you use?

Thanks and regards,
Pintu

The black window of rtmp suck will show u rtmp stream url as well as flashplayer url
http://desistreams.tv/ this is a free website
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
100 % working live channels - Sidhu TV5