Stacking Blu Ray Folders
I swear, I've searched high and low, and tried just about EVERYTHING to figure out to stack Blu Ray rips that use the folder (bdmv) structure. Currently, I have this (it doesn't work):

I:\Movies (Folder)\Ben-Hur (1959)\Ben-Hur.(1959).(1of2)
I:\Movies (Folder)\Ben-Hur (1959)\Ben-Hur.(1959).(2of2)

And this in my guisettings.xml:

Code:
<stackvideos>true</stackvideos>
<treatstackasfile>true</treatstackasfile>

And this in my advancedsettings.xml:

Code:
<lookandfeel>
        <moviestacking action="append">
        <!-- This expression will match movename1-xvid.avi, moviename2-xvid.avi.
         Be warned that it will likely stack sequels in a flat directory layout,
         so it is only recommend in a dir-per-video layout. -->
    <regexp>(.*?)([ \(]+[1-9]+of+[1-9]+[\)])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
  </moviestacking>

I'm trying to get this one to only have 1 entry in my library, currently they're both picked up [correctly] as Ben-Hur, one at 120 minutes and the other at about 80 minutes (I think it's getting that info from the index.bdmv though). I need to figure this out before I add the LOTR trilogy and any other 2-disc sets I have Smile I have 11.0 installed with the HD audio package (Daniela's I think), using TMT5 as an external player.
A simple solution would be to just get the main .m2ts file from each movie, move them to the same folder and delete all the other files. Or do you really need the bluray menus?
I'd prefer to keep the entire folder, it's how almost every movie I have in the library is. I figure, you never know when you'll want them later on, ya know? Or.. I'll just end up going through hundreds of movies and converting everything to ez pz mkvs lol
why not convert to iso? cant mount a bdmv folder...iso is better imho
(2012-09-07, 02:30)Rehnquist Wrote: I'd prefer to keep the entire folder, it's how almost every movie I have in the library is. I figure, you never know when you'll want them later on, ya know? Or.. I'll just end up going through hundreds of movies and converting everything to ez pz mkvs lol

Remuxing a bluray to mkv is fast and there's very little work involved. Could even merge the files together so you wouldn't need to use stacking.

Pros: No need to use external players, save a lot of space by cutting extras while leaving the AV untouched
Cons: No extras
I ended up just burning the folders to an ISO using Imgburn, and I got it to stack! For now, keeping the disc intact is important to me so this was the easiest solution.

As noted in the wiki (if I'm interpreting this correctly), stacking only works with files, not folder structures. Oh well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stacking Blu Ray Folders0