Movie logos and movie clearart?
Does anyone know of a way to activate movie logos and movie clearart in Transparency? Artwork downloader happily downloads movie logos and movie clearart and puts them in each individual movies folder but there doesn't appear to be a way to get these logos to show. It would be terrific if logos and clearart could be shown for movies in much the same way as it is with TV shows. Better still, the movie logo could replace the default light blue text that is used to describe the name of the movie when in library mode.
T! doesn't support clearart for movies.

movie logo's was on my todo list for a long time,
your post urged me to add it right away Smile

check out the svn version of Transparency! or wait till the next stable release.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That's terrific. Thanks for the quick reply. I can't wait to check it out.
(2012-09-07, 18:58)ronie Wrote: T! doesn't support clearart for movies.

movie logo's was on my todo list for a long time,
your post urged me to add it right away Smile

check out the svn version of Transparency! or wait till the next stable release.

Hi Ronie
is there any way to get logo in icon view?? i don´t want to loose the case animation Cool ...or get case animation in other view with logoHuh

Thanks!!
sure, movielogo in icons view is available in T! svn now. :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-09-17, 14:14)ronie Wrote: sure, movielogo in icons view is available in T! svn now. :-)

Yeeeeeaaaaahhh!!!! Nod

You are a crack!!!! Cool Big Grin

You will be call me a madman but;
there did not exist a way of removing for a moment the cassettes in icon view and of enjoying completely the fanart?
It him will be able to be giving below two times?
Am I mad really?
Would it be possible this?
As when you go out from the movies to the principal menu that they eliminate for a moment and it is possible to see the fanart would possibility exist of enable this?

yes, yes ...i am a mad men ...Tongue Tongue
(2012-09-17, 17:08)neno1978 Wrote: You will be call me a madman but;
there did not exist a way of removing for a moment the cassettes in icon view and of enjoying completely the fanart?
Am I mad really?
As when you go out from the movies to the principal menu that they eliminate for a moment and it is possible to see the fanart would possibility exist of enable this?

yes, yes ...i am a mad men ...Tongue Tongue

nope, there's no option for it in Transparency!
(2012-09-17, 19:00)ronie Wrote:
(2012-09-17, 17:08)neno1978 Wrote: You will be call me a madman but;
Am I mad really?

yes, yes ...i am a mad man ...Tongue Tongue

nope, there's no option for it in Transparency!

Ok, i am a mad man Wink
hello ronie. i am sorry To be a nuisance. I promise you that I go the whole day reading skinig manual And I do not obtain anything...Angel

I already have put all my logos of movies and one sees very nice Nod

But I do not stop thinking that it would be very much more beautiful if one did not see next to the logo the name of the movie (icon view).

How could i remove the name of the movie in icon view (or in all view)?

Thank you in advance Wink
in View-Icons.xml, remove lines 451-473
(2012-09-18, 22:12)ronie Wrote: in View-Icons.xml, remove lines 451-473

Thanks a lot!!!! I love youuu RoflRoflRofl

Hi man! I've update to 5.0.1 svn And now, the names in the icon view movies show again. I've try to remove again 451-453 lines, but this time no work, transparency crashed. How can i do to remove names? ( transparency now work fine)
(2012-11-29, 18:53)neno1978 Wrote: Hi man! I've update to 5.0.1 svn And now, the names in the icon view movies show again. I've try to remove again 451-453 lines, but this time no work, transparency crashed. How can i do to remove names? ( transparency now work fine)

it's 429 - 451 this time ;-)
Thanks man!!! Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie logos and movie clearart?0