Playlist from files (not movies or tv)
Hi All,

I use XBMC at home. wonderful bit of kit. love it to bits. I've decided to update our works media player (bs player running on loop) to XBMC.

I have a folder with 10 videos we created, just simple MP4 files. They aren't movies or TV shows, just our own internal content.

I'd like to put these into a playlist (and then have it run on startup). but as they are not movie or TV content, I can't seem to make a playlist that will see them. The only way I can see them and play them in XBMC is by going to FILES, from VIDEOS and picking it there.

Any ideas. I couldn't see a smart playlist type command for 'files' are playlists only limited to library content?

I know this is a bit of a nooby question but my home xbmc works fine (as its real TV and movie content on there).

EDIT: Just seen a post which talks about file/folder scraping so i'm researching that. any advice welcomed.

EDIT-EDIT: Just found out about nfo files in the movie directory. solved the problem (at leas the listing one). will check into playlists and autoplay later!

Regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist from files (not movies or tv)0