• 4(current)
Aeon Nox 3.6 : mod Showcase DVD view
i'm not sure if it was mentioned already, but has phil or Noid shown any interest in incorporating this mod into a future release?
(2012-09-15, 06:19)Shinu Wrote: i'm not sure if it was mentioned already, but has phil or Noid shown any interest in incorporating this mod into a future release?

won´t be included. we both aren´t really fan of this mod.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-09-15, 06:53)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 06:19)Shinu Wrote: i'm not sure if it was mentioned already, but has phil or Noid shown any interest in incorporating this mod into a future release?

won´t be included. we both aren´t really fan of this mod.

So, people, please, help with us..

Really not needed officially , to see that?

Cool

i too am really surprised that phil and Noid both aren't fans of this mod. i honestly think it looks really nice.
I know that Phil is not a big fan of DVD/BD cases. But maybe they are both not fan of Showcase view.

I'm thinking of making the case opening automatically when info panel slide down. Opening is ok but get some problems for closing.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Personaly I like this mod

just a question: do you update your post 1 link on every update, or do we have to browse the whole thread everytime to have the latest. This is unclear
I edit the first on every update Wink

yep
but what is still unclear is that some posts ago you say it works only in master Branch (then Frodo 4.0) and not on Eden (latest compatible is Nox 3.6), and in post 1 you still mention only Aeon Nox 3.6

Others questions about cdarts...
- do you know if the future media-passion will download cdarts in french? Bceause as of now, we have to rely only on ArtworkDownloader (english arts - and of course works only with english titles)
- With Artwork downloader, is there a way to batch download cdarts for the whole library at once? I have "cdarts download" selected in ArtworkDownloader settings, but when I do a batch, it doesn't download them. The only way to do it for me is manually (in the movie info panel, clicking on "+ d'images"), but with a libary of 3000+ items it will take ages!
Hi there,

i like that moddification, as i done a lot of cdarts for fanart.tv. Its nice to see them in use :-)
As you mentioned before, it would be perfect, if the case will open on focus and close when focus lost..........hope you will get it :-)

@N.O.W.A.L.L (Julien):
The Cd-Arts are provided by fanart.tv. For every CD-Art there is someone who needs to create it. We use a template for Gimp or PS to create them, so that they look all in the same style. Its not only downloading an existing Cd-Label on the net, its creating an artwork for it. Ive done a lot of them now, but only English an German ones --- sorry for that. But if like you can join us there and upload French ones also. To be honest, i havent found a lot of good sources for French labels so far.....so if you got some, let me know.
The Artworkdownloader will download the CD-Art in the language you have set. But it uses for all its images the English version as fallback. And as i said there are almost none French versions in the database - you will always get the English one (if existing). The movietitle isnt a problem, cause the datebase contains the titles in different languages for the same movie. So if you got a movie with the French title, it will be connected to the english one. So there normaly should be no problem with your French movie titels.
@ Sokrates > thanks fo your answer. CDarts in english are not such a problem indeed, I can live with it.
And well I spend already a lot of time designing backgrounds, icons etc for XBMC, no time left for feeding your database, sorry
no problem :-) ... itll try to set up some french ones if ill find good sources :-)
(2012-09-16, 11:35)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: @ Sokrates > thanks fo your answer. CDarts in english are not such a problem indeed, I can live with it.
And well I spend already a lot of time designing backgrounds, icons etc for XBMC, no time left for feeding your database, sorry

It also depends if it downloads on your file name or movie resolution because it auto selects between DVD and bluray.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
In few times discart will be added in Passion repo
(2012-09-16, 11:01)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: yep
but what is still unclear is that some posts ago you say it works only in master Branch (then Frodo 4.0) and not on Eden (latest compatible is Nox 3.6), and in post 1 you still mention only Aeon Nox 3.6

- do you know if the future media-passion will download cdarts in french? Bceause as of now, we have to rely only on ArtworkDownloader (english arts - and of course works only with english titles)
- With Artwork downloader, is there a way to batch download cdarts for the whole library at once? I have "cdarts download" selected in ArtworkDownloader settings, but when I do a batch, it doesn't download them. The only way to do it for me is manually (in the movie info panel, clicking on "+ d'images"), but with a libary of 3000+ items it will take ages!
It's not very clear as 3.6 and 4.0 change every days.

I've just download the latest ZIP from GITHUB for Eden branch (3.6) and Master branch (4.0) :
- on 3.6, my mod work
- on 4.0, my mod work

I will push the last ZIP version and update the 1st post this evening.

Media-Passion will let you download French poster and maybe CDart because each user will be able to upload or tagg picture to tell if it's French, English, Russian, ...

(2012-09-17, 11:02)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2012-09-16, 11:01)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: yep

It's not very clear as 3.6 and 4.0 change every days.

I've just download the latest ZIP from GITHUB for Eden branch (3.6) and Master branch (4.0) :
- on 3.6, my mod work
- on 4.0, my mod work

I will push the last ZIP version and update the 1st post this evening.

Media-Passion will let you download French poster and maybe CDart because each user will be able to upload or tagg picture to tell if it's French, English, Russian, ...

Not working for me with latest git pull 4.0 Eden branch Confused

Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 3.6 : mod Showcase DVD view2