A launcher question
A while back I downloaded a launcher but I don't think it was Advanced Launcher, this laucher obviously launched my exe's like Hyperspin, and Media Center but it made the launch very flawlessly without ever showing the windows desktop. I forgot what it was though.

Any one know more lauchers out there for eden besides Advanced Launcher?
Executor, perhaps? Although this is no longer available in the XBMC add-on repository.
(2012-09-07, 20:04)queequeeg78 Wrote: A while back I downloaded a launcher but I don't think it was Advanced Launcher, this laucher obviously launched my exe's like Hyperspin, and Media Center but it made the launch very flawlessly without ever showing the windows desktop. I forgot what it was though.

Any one know more lauchers out there for eden besides Advanced Launcher?
If you do not want to see windows desktop set launcher's "Toggle XBMC Fullscreen" advanced option too off into Advanced Launcher.

You are probably referencing the software AutoHotKey which Hyperspin uses. That software is setup so that you can open exe or closes exes with certain key combinations (regardless of if the original exe supports that key combination).

It also will control window size, etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A launcher question0