Audio but no video (random occurrence)
Question 
First ...Just loving this skin...Thanks for all the hard work Smile.

When i was using the skin Back Row, i used to get the problem of starting a Tv show episode and the loading cursor would just freeze on the screen and the rest of the screen would freeze during the transition from the Tv show list view to the start of the video (i hope that makes sense enough to visualize what im saying Smile ) but the audio starts normally. The problem happened very rarely (once maybe every few months) but now since switching to Nox, i get it almost once a day. Its a minor annoyance to me (force to do CTRL-ALT-DEL and end XBMC from Task Manager) but for my wife...oh..boy..Since she is 0 technical, obviously her reply to the situation is why did you change we didnt have this problem before...Now i know that there is almost no chance that this is related to NoX but maybe the change of skin just makes the problem happen more often.

I search the forum and found threads talking about Movieset and how this issue can be solved by removing it. I did that but the problem is still happening. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a pastebin of my last log before i had to terminate XBMC via Task manager. The problem happened when i start the episode of Breaking Bad s03e07.

http://pastebin.com/EEqkZfch

Thank you

Edit: Forgot to mention that when it happens there are no response from the controls...cant stop playback or pause...hence why im force to do a force close.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
I have seen this problem on the most recent nox git.

I'm running xbmc alpha 5.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
with august's gits i had this issue, now it seem to work fine (i'm talking about xbmc 11)
peppe
Most likely the culprit is conflicting scripts. I can see you have tvtunes running, trakt utilities and another script i cant identify because your debug log is just a snippet from the actual log. I would start to try to disable tvtunes and see how that goes. If that doesnt work post a full debug log.
(2012-09-11, 10:48)Big_Noid Wrote: Most likely the culprit is conflicting scripts. I can see you have tvtunes running, trakt utilities and another script i cant identify because your debug log is just a snippet from the actual log. I would start to try to disable tvtunes and see how that goes. If that doesnt work post a full debug log.

Thanks Big,

So Far its been 2 days and no issue. I removed TVtunes and removed all trakt utilities (seemd the old version where still in my addon folder). I did a clean up of addons i dont use and remenants that were in the folder. crossing fingers.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio but no video (random occurrence)0