StreamOn Video Addon

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
shawonmq Offline
Video  StreamOn Video Addon

StreamOn supports
  • Indian TV Streams- Live tv, Desitashan, VOD Desirulez - Hindi, Nepali, Pakistani, Marathi, Pujabi TV shows, Movies
  • Bangladeshi TV Streams - Live TV, VOD Amarnatok
  • Pakistani TV Streams - Live, VOD
  • Afghanistan TV Streams - Live
  • Arabian TV Streams - Live
  • Iranian TV Streams,TV Shows, Movies
  • Isamic TV Streams
  • English TV Streams
  • English Movie Streams
  • Live Sports Streams- Hdfooty.com, Mypremium.tv, Cooolsports.tv, Icricket.tv, Crickfree.tv

StreamOn Repository Updated due to stability issue
StreamOn repo 1.4

StreamOn updated
Current Version 1.0.14

REPOSITORY / FUSION

Available in Fusion Installer under Livestream Section

Here is the Repo link for the plugin.
StreamOn repo 1.4 Click here to download the REPOSITORY

Go to settings>Get Addons>Streamon's Repository>Video>StreamOn

If there is an update but you can't see the update in the repo click force refesh on the StreamOn repo menu.(Right click on PC/Mac)

If you see an empty repo after a proper installation please pm me or find a proxy for xbmc.

If you have managed to install the plugin and getting script error at the start of it please try installing Urlresolver script

Note to all: If you see a script error inside the plugin most likely that the program is updating on server side for improvement..

If you are still struggling here is the direct link for the plugin StreamOn 1.0.14 ..Click here
But you will not have the auto updated versions..

StreamOn Plugin
TV Streams, Shows, Sports
Install Repository
Forum Link
(This post was last modified: 2012-12-01 03:15 by shawonmq.)
find quote
kobyboy Offline
Script error at startup of the plugin is this one geo blocked?
find quote
Gull Offline
@shawonmq. Hey bro would u plz tell us that how could we download the updated addon from this link [b]http://tiny.cc/streamon[/b] as when I clicked the link it opens in a browser but nothing happens afterwards and no file for downloading is visible. I have checked it in firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers so plz elaborate the process of downloading from this site a bit. Thanks.
@shawonmq. Hey bro would u plz tell us that how could we download the updated addon from this link http://tiny.cc/streamon as when I clicked the link it opens in a browser but nothing happens afterwards and no file for downloading is visible. I have checked it in firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers so plz elaborate the process of downloading from this site a bit. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 2012-09-11 15:59 by Gull.)
find quote
shaktoo Offline
Posting Freak
Shawonmq is this like the Indian & pakee channnel links XML files from this post here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138345 ) incorporated into an Addon .
first though as the addon says it needs updating but there is nothing to update when you click the link as duly notified by Gull as well.
find quote
shawonmq Offline
(2012-09-11 15:59)Gull Wrote:  @shawonmq. Hey bro would u plz tell us that how could we download the updated addon from this link [b]http://tiny.cc/streamon[/b] as when I clicked the link it opens in a browser but nothing happens afterwards and no file for downloading is visible. I have checked it in firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers so plz elaborate the process of downloading from this site a bit. Thanks.
@shawonmq. Hey bro would u plz tell us that how could we download the updated addon from this link http://tiny.cc/streamon as when I clicked the link it opens in a browser but nothing happens afterwards and no file for downloading is visible. I have checked it in firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers so plz elaborate the process of downloading from this site a bit. Thanks.

I will find another server to upload..Don't know why it should not work for you.
(2012-09-11 17:29)shaktoo Wrote:  Shawonmq is this like the Indian & pakee channnel links XML files from this post here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138345 ) incorporated into an Addon .
first though as the addon says it needs updating but there is nothing to update when you click the link as duly notified by Gull as well.

Yes it is more of xml incorporated. U dont need to update if yours is updated. It's just a msg from I put up just in case u have not updated.

(2012-09-11 14:59)kobyboy Wrote:  Script error at startup of the plugin is this one geo blocked?

If yours is not working wait till I put the zip file in web space.
(This post was last modified: 2012-09-12 07:42 by shawonmq.)
find quote
shawonmq Offline
I have updated the plugin link. Next few days I will try to move to a new server. So if for some reason the plugin doesn't work pls check back for new link. Also anyone would want to share their xml files pls let me know. U can update the xml anytime and send it to me..I will put them under User's XML link once I get them.

This plugin is not entirely based on XML. It looks up links from Coolsport.tv, Desistreams.tv, Liveonbd.net, Cricfree.tv etc.. No offline XML for those.
find quote
shaktoo Offline
Posting Freak
well would you please consider adding the VOD as previously implemented by pakee on his addon, all the youtube drama channels and their playlists . this is one of the real reason I need this
so for example all the latest Dramas on Geo/ ARY/ HUM /TV One/ etc etc available as their own playlists ( not the most recent episodes on the channels as usually comes up as navigating these is a big problem to find content )
find quote
shawonmq Offline
Updating to new server. Please wait for new server.
find quote
alibaba011 Offline
i dont know why eveyone having problem to download it. but here is alternative mediafire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?eqozdshawojhsgc
find quote
shawonmq Offline
(2012-09-13 08:46)lisarose416 Wrote:  I haven't had any show stoppers appear besides the normal "alpha" issues.
[Image: xiaowang0.jpg]
[Image: xiaowang1.jpg]
[Image: xiaowang2.jpg]
[Image: xiaowang3.jpg]
[Image: test3.jpg]

Hi could you try with new link posted up?
I have updated the plugin due to last serve was down. This one is from Sasta Tv..Though you wont find exactly the Sasta tv channels but whatever I can manage and whatever anyone shares.

Here is the new file link

http://tinyurl.com/STON102
(This post was last modified: 2012-09-13 08:54 by shawonmq.)
find quote
Gull Offline
@shawonmq. Thanks for another update.But maximum number of channels from Zonytvcom.info and desistreams.tv are not working only yuppy.tv channels work so plz fix the non streaming links for both the sites.
find quote
shawonmq Offline
(2012-09-13 17:52)Gull Wrote:  @shawonmq. Thanks for another update.But maximum number of channels from Zonytvcom.info and desistreams.tv are not working only yuppy.tv channels work so plz fix the non streaming links for both the sites.

Hi
The reason some channels not working is because of the server side issues..nothing to do with the plugin..however some of the streams on the source site is hard to fix up..such as wcast.tv..Until I figure out how to scrape that I can't fix some channels..but most of them should work.

Re-checked:

I have just check zonytv from sportsdevil..turns out it also scrapes the stream but when it comes to play it..it freezes too...perhaps there is some sort of protections in the stream.

StreamOn Plugin
Install Repository
Forum Link
(This post was last modified: 2012-09-14 08:34 by shawonmq.)
find quote
shawonmq Offline
Hi Guys
I have added some new tv streams from Pakistan and some English streams. Check them out.
Thanks
Big Grin

StreamOn Plugin
Install Repository
Forum Link
find quote
Vitalsigns Offline
Nothing to report
(This post was last modified: 2012-09-14 16:55 by Vitalsigns.)
find quote
meshohel Offline
Do I need to install the addon again? it was not working last night. Thanks for your Bangla collections.
find quote