[RELEASE] EasyNews v2.3.1
head over to www.xbmchub.com/forums

for support on the addon and all third party addons that xbmc do not support
This is the plugin that gives XBMC the sole meaning of a perfect media center. This should be incorporated in the main repository.
Before I start clicking on things..
That unlimited plan is yearly or monthly fee?
Anyone else having issues with the Easynews plugin?
For me, it stopped working all of a sudden, so I tried to delete then re-install, but I can't even find it listed in the respository.
I know that this is an old thread so forgive me for digging it up but....

I have downloaded the plugin and placed it in the addon folder.
Now it works really well for the movies but I cant get it to work for the TV shows. I can search for and see shows by their title for example House, Arrow or Lost etc but if I go into a show's folder to look for a season or specific episodes there is nothing in there. I have checked the search parameters and I have no filters on at all, no size limits (min or max) no specific file type or exclusion e.g. adult. but still nothing. all other settings are set the same as the movies but still nothing.

I have deleted the plugin and started again and its the same issue. I have the latest gothem XBMC version and stumped as to what to do.

Thanks

Fordy
Does anybody still have a copy of this plugin? All of the links I have found no longer work.
Nevermind. You can use this app on android to handle searching for files and then play them using XBMC:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...g.easynews

(I am not the author of the app.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] EasyNews v2.3.12