Request
Question 
Hi Ronie,

Is there a way currently or in the future to rotate the extra thumbs in movies.

I like the way the extra fanart currently rotates and would like to have the extra thumbs rotate as well since there are usually more than two extras.

Thanks.
instead of showing two static thumbs, i could change it to one thumb cycling through the available images.

personally, i have no real preference...

anyone have any other opinions?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I enjoy extra images, but I have noticed that most are just duplicates of what is already in extrafanart. For me cycling thumbs would not add much, perhaps if they were alternate covers I could get more excited. Maybe if the thumbs were in a splayed out twisted film display instead of isolated images.

I do like how thumbnails are treated TV shows with the film surround cover, the graphics are outstanding.
Thanks, cycling them would be sharp. I just figured since they are available, why not use them. Could the fanart and thumbs cycle alternately?

Thanks.
Well after getting Frodo installed and getting everything setup I see the thumbs cycling. Looks sharp, especially with the movie logo right above.

Thanks Ronie
To save starting another thread, I'll make a request here.

Would it be possible to have a Video Addon's Home Menu? Going into the sub menu's works fine, but using video addons a lot it would be nice to have a main menu.

Also thank you so much for this skin. Hands down the best for XBMC by far!!! I've had other people that use XBMC see my setup and are just blown away by the work you've done. Thank you!
(2013-02-01, 15:51)Spinalcrack Wrote: To save starting another thread, I'll make a request here.

Would it be possible to have a Video Addon's Home Menu? Going into the sub menu's works fine, but using video addons a lot it would be nice to have a main menu.

Also thank you so much for this skin. Hands down the best for XBMC by far!!! I've had other people that use XBMC see my setup and are just blown away by the work you've done. Thank you!

add the addons to favourites,
go to skin settings > menu
map the favourite to any of the custom menu button.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I know I can map individual addons to favourites, but what I would like is a Video Addon's Main Menu on the home screen. So if there is a way to add the entire Video Addon's to favourites, I could then use a custom menu. I can't seem to find an easy way to do this.
ah, navigate to the root of the video library and
add the 'video add-ons' node to favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request0