SVN 32470+
Hi - new here - hope this is the correct thread to ask these questions!
Oh - awesome website btw!!

I've been doing a lot of reading in the forums lately about trying to get some plugins working on my good old xbox - I'm running one of the latest nightly builds from XBMC4XBOX.

The plugin in particular that I've been playing with is 'Canada On Demand' and I've managed to get most of the sites working and streaming at reasonable rates that I am happy with but there is 'one' more thing that I've been trying to get working and that is the 'Play Multiple Clips' setting in the plugin settings. XBMC freezes with this enabled.

From what I've gathered so far - there was a 'bug' that affected all builds of XBMC during the 'Dharma' days that now has been fixed in Eden. I have confirmed this myself on an Eden build on my laptop - the above script works fine with multiple clips enabled.

I know Bluecop (great to see you here from the xbox days btw) has had great experience with this issue as he logged ticket #9811 detailing this problem.

My questions that I'm hoping someone can help with are:

1) Was the 'fix' in the XBMC code itself or was it the 'new' version of 'librtmp' that fixed the issues?
2) Or can the plugin be updated to 'stack' the files instead of using the 'playlist'?
3) And finally - can a fix be easily ported to XBMC4XBOX?

This would be all I need to make this plugin one of the best that I've installed yet on the xbox!

Thank you to all in advance for any help you can offer!
you should ask over at http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk - this site does not support the xbox1 in anyway and xbmc for the xbox is now a separate project. thanks.
Hi Exobuzz - I do realize that this site does not support the xbox at all but the question that I'm asking seems to have been logged here and fixed for the other versions of XBMC. I have been to the other site looking for information but it all seems to come from here in the first place.

I guess I'm wondering about the details of the fix to see if I can port it to XBMC4XBOX - that's all.

I am able to navigate the code without problems and able to patch things as necessary - just looking for some pointers in the right direction.

Thanks
Started a post over at XBMC4XBOX.

http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewto...?f=6&t=428

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN 32470+0