ROM Colletion Browser help needed
I'm trying to use Rom Collection Browser and I can't figure out how to add drives. I'm sure it's under settings somewhere but I can't find it. Once I do how do I restart the setup wizard?
Can someone help?
Add a source under 'File Manager', under System in Confluence.
Behold the power of Descriptive Titles.
Do I have to switch skins to do this? Is it something that can't be done in Aeon MQ3? Thanks for the sarcasm, obviously I'm new to this.
Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself. Smile But it is just a good example and lesson learned for others. Detailed thread titles will always bring more traffic from those that may have the answers you are looking for.

If you can do it in the default skin, you "should" be able to do it in another, but that's not always the case.

Once you have them set, you should be able to go back to your desired skin.
Ok, I switched to Confluence and I'm under system and I see no such thing as file manager. Can someone walk me through this like I'm an idiot...
So you are not seeing this?:
Got it. I went to the menus setting. Not the drop down. Thanks. Now how do I get the ROM Collection Browser to reset so I can select it?
Of course it was the drop down menu I've never used before. XBMC settings are so user friendly. Now the ROM Collection Browser seems to be dead. I wasn't able to run the setup wizard initially because I couldn't access my drives and now it wont give me an option. Can anyone help?
You can access this option via context menu in RCB. See here and here for more information about the context menu and the config wizard.
Thanks for your help. It seems to only have imported A-C of my rom library. Can anyone help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ROM Colletion Browser help needed1