Should I upgrade from Eden?
I am currently running two windows 7 machines with Eden 11.0 from the official site and I have these synced together with MySQL on my server I am wondering though due to things I have been hearing about thumbnail syncing being improved on Frodo I should upgrade but as upgrading will alter my current MySQL database setup (switch from myvideos60 database to whatever the frodo one is) I am wondering if it is worth it or if I should stay with Eden until frodo is officially released

Does anyone know what sort of Improvements to MySQL performance and other features I would received so I can see if it is worth effort currently to upgrade and go through and re-import my library
I would stick with Eden ATM: with developers just coming out of Devcon, I'm sure there is going to be a course change and with that comes some boat rocking.
Personally I'd wait until Frodo reaches at least beta status if you are going to use it as production and you don't want to wait until final. If you were to try it at this point you'd have to be prepared to live with XBMC in a state of flux as well as be willing to upgrade builds pretty often if there are bugs that affect you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Should I upgrade from Eden?0