Yet another question about bluray menu support
after reading a bunch on the development of bluray menu support i had a few questions and wanted to make sure i understood things correctly. as far as i understand it, currently bluray menus are not supported but HDMV menus will be natively supported in frodo, correct? also, BD-J menu support is not currently planned for frodo. i havent tried it yet myself but from what i hear vlc supports BD-J menus so hopefully that will be good new for xbmc. are BD-J menus planned for a future post-frodo release, is it currently being worked on, or is it not even a twinkle in the eyes of the developers yet?
Hi,
I'm also interested in answers.

Is there a workaround (some mods, patches, whatever) to have BD menus? When I start a BD movie on XBMC (nightly) I'm getting a choice to jump to main title or to display BD menus. I'm selecting the BD menus, but BD menus will never show up.
bat0nas
HW:
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB + Denon AVR-1912
SW: Raspbian + Kodi
       (always latest version and up to date)
(2012-10-09, 06:48)bat0nas Wrote: Hi,
I'm also interested in answers.

Is there a workaround (some mods, patches, whatever) to have BD menus? When I start a BD movie on XBMC (nightly) I'm getting a choice to jump to main title or to display BD menus. I'm selecting the BD menus, but BD menus will never show up.

Where do you select the BD Menus? In the poup-up window that appear when when you choose a BD Movie?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet another question about bluray menu support0