Dual-monitor Screen Choice not Sticking
Hey guys,

Whenever I bring XBMC out of full screen (either via command-F or "\") and into windowed mode and then full-screen it again, it ignores the fact that it was previously set to fullscreen on the second monitor and full-screens on my primary monitor. This means that every time I hop out to windowed mode, I have to go into settings and change the setting BACK to my second monitor before full-screening again (XBMC changes the setting to my primary monitor when I go windowed). Anyone know why this is happening? Is there a way to get XBMC to not revert to my first monitor when jumping in and out of full-screen mode?

Thanks.

Edit: I'm also having another issue, and this one is very annoying. It seems that launching XBMC in fullscreen completely screws with my monitor arrangement settings. Often times, it will move my second monitor over to the right of my primary monitor after I quit. Other times, it will simply level them (normally, they are offset, as my secondary monitor is raised a few inches off of my desk, whereas my primary is a MacBook Pro). This is all on Mountain Lion btw.
G'day,

I have same issue.
XBMC eden is set to screen #2 which is my LED. But when I for example turn off my AVR then turn it back on the screen #2 setting always reverts back to screen #1 then I have to manually change it again.
Is there any way to get eden to stay fixed on the selection I have chossen?

Cheers
which one has the osx menu on it ?
It has always been that way, if the screen you had it set to is not available xbmc reverts to primary and forgets the settings so you have to do it manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual-monitor Screen Choice not Sticking0