XBMC Smart PLaylist
Hi guys I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but here's goes. I have a bit of a problem here with the smart playlist. The problem I'm having is when I create my TV Show playlist I try to add two different paths to it because I have two different drives with tv shows spread across on them but when I add both of the drives none of the drives show up. But when I take away either one of them they will show up one at a time. My questions is there away around this and how can I add more then one drive to a playlist? It does appear that you do have the option to add multiple drives but you can't. I'm using the AEON NOX 3.5 skin.
What do you mean by "none of the drives show up" and "ethey will show up one at a time"? Show up where? In the smartplaylist editor as rules or in the results? If you are talking about the results make sure that you set the "items must match" option to "one or more of the rules" and not "all of the rules".
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2012-09-14, 09:58)Montellese Wrote: What do you mean by "none of the drives show up" and "ethey will show up one at a time"? Show up where? In the smartplaylist editor as rules or in the results? If you are talking about the results make sure that you set the "items must match" option to "one or more of the rules" and not "all of the rules".

Thanks dude that help solve my problem.Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Smart PLaylist0