Win Custom Scraping?
Greetings everyone,

As you can see this is my first ever post here. If this is the wrong place to ask, kindly direct me or move this to right section.
I am an XBMC noob. I only started using this great software around last month after my friend introduced me to it. I know how to properly 'scrap' (not sure if that is the right term) single movies, but I can't get the scrapper to properly detect the bonus contents of my BR rip... one of them being 'The Avengers deleted scenes'.. it doesn't group them together even if I turn on 'group movie in sets'. Is there a way to do manual data entry? As in I 'tell' XBMC which movie belongs together and all, and maybe even insert the titles, director, etc.

This is an appropriate forum for your question... Although the wiki's can handle most of your 'set's questions. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_sets

Extras, Bonus Feature, Alt Ending etc... are seen by the scrapers as individual videos with their own folders, covers, fanart and metadata. But they're not usually listed in theMovie database or IMdb as such, so the easiest solution I've found is to do one of three things...

1) rename the extra as a trailer with the exactmoviename-trailer destination and when you request the trailer... the extra plays instead.

2) Stack them moviename-cd1.avi ,movienbame-cd2.avi

3) Scrape them in as the same movie.... (rename them later) and mod the cover, and metadata as you see fit... editing of .nfo is not for the faint of heart. Put them into a set (use either an editor or the html editor XWMM)

Welcome to the forums...
(2012-09-14, 19:35)cannavaro Wrote: I know how to properly 'scrap' (not sure if that is the right term)

Correct words: scrape, scraping, scraper(s)
Incorrect words: scrap, scrapping, scrapper(s)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Scraping?1