Trouble Getting Shows Listed with A Dump Folder
Hey guys. I am trying to setup a dump folder for my WMC Live TV recordings that I created and setup in XBMC. In my TV Shows menu item, alongside all of my regularly organized shows, I created a "DVR" folder that shows up when flipping through my stuff. When I access it, however, none of the various video files within the folder display. I tried creating NFOs for each show in the folder, but I'm wondering if my goal is even possible.

Essentially, I just want my Live TV recorded, converted by MCEBuddy, and then dumped into this DVR folder to be accessed within XBMC.

I can currently access the files by manually navigating through the file > network shared media > TV > DVR > [Insert random show here] method, but I was hoping to setup a system where it would just simply display in the DVR folder within XBMC like all my other shows do. May not be possible, but I figured I'd ask here first.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I just thought it was less of a skin issue and more of a file/naming issue pertaining to Windows 7. And I would be happy to provide more information as needed...I just wasn't sure what all was needed with this initial post. Thanks and I appreciate the help!
Main HTPC: i5-2500k Sandybridge 3.3Ghz - ASRock Z68 - Radeon HD6950 2GB - 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws - 64GB Crucial M4 SSD - 500GB HDD storage
Master Bedroom: G530 - ASRock H67M - 4GB Kingston HyperX - 160GB Seagate 2.5"
Living Room: Xbox 360 Media Center Extender
Last I checked WMC video files were proprietary but perhasp it was my set-up at the time... I'm using WinTV with a Hauppauge card save to a folder and the .TS files work well. I guess there's a bit of manual work to renaming, then scraping.. but it seems to be possible. Are you using the new PVR build of Frodo or a TV/PVR version of Eden?

I think what you want is do-able, check out the PVR development forum http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=136 as this feature although is on the raodmap for XBMC is still in early stages.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble Getting Shows Listed with A Dump Folder0