Album art
Hi, first post here, new XBMC user. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've tried using every album scraper, even though I know the Universal scraper is the best, information loads but not a single album gets artwork assigned to it. It pulls the artwork because I can go into thumbs and manually select it but it will not automatically add it. The only artwork visible are tags with artwork embedded. I have the option to download additional info checked, I even tried deleting my thumbnail cache and thumbnail database file and starting over again but I still run into the same issue. Artist fanart shows up fine if it's available. I've tried running Eden, nightly and monthly builds, no change. I have to be missing something simple, any ideas?

Edit: One more thing I should mention, I ran my entire collection through Picard as well and saved all tags... No change.
I have this same issue. Clean scan of my entire library gets all the data for artists and albums. The only thing it doesnt get is the Album cover art. I can however go in for each individual album and set album art, just doesnt work on the entire scan (very time consuming way to do it though)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album art0