[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut)
AEON MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut) BUILD 2.8.0 available - Frodo Only - 02/11/2012

For MovieSets is necessary install this modified version: This script belongs to Frost, I only remove the script that generates dependencies error.
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/plu....9.5.2.zip

And install this script also:
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/scr...-1.0.1.zip

HOW TO INSTALL THE SKIN

- Download the skin repository and install it in 'Add-ons' > Install via ZIP file.

All download links are on my site:
Visit my website

- Choose 'Obtain Add-ons' then select 'Repo MQ' > Install.

After downloading the file it's normal for the screen to stay black for a few seconds. If any error occurs simply reinstall using another skin, like Confluence.

HOW TO REPORT A BUG OR MAKE A REQUEST

Anyone who has a request or bug report use the button below - after click in new issue - and wait.

AEON MQ 4 - ISSUE

Rules:

High priority - Donators or Bug/Request involving several people.
- donators, please post your nickname and also an indication that you is donator in the description of the issue.
I can not remember all users, sorry.

Medium priority - Good ideas that could really bring new things into the skin.
Low priority - Bug/Request for a single person.

Attention:

To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/rep...-1.0.1.zip

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

WHAT'S THE NEW IN AEON MQ 4 SC:

Aeon MQ 4 Skinner's Cut version, with everything that the original version has except the ability to reorder and add new items in the main menu.
Suitable for people who use the skin in standard mode or for those with machines less powerful.

REALTIME MAIN MENU CUSTOMIZATION

Now you’re able to customize the menus directly through the main menu. With that you’re saving time by knowing exactly how your changes are affecting the skin.

LIGHT MODE OR SUPER MODE?

In the Aeon MQ4 SC skin that’s not necessary.
The Skin will automatically adapt to the user’s needs according to the customization level done in the main menu.
The Aeon MQ4 SC is always ready to receive a super customization but operates in Light mode when this customization is not done.

EXTRA PACKAGE

Wouldn’t it be great to receive all the themes, weather background images, icons and logos with just 1 click? In the Aeon MQ4 SC this is possible and you receive all this extra content in just one package.

STYLE SELECTOR

Future is the name of the new theme. New background images, new fonts and textures creating a modern visual.
Still prefer the default theme? Don’t worry, it’s still available, you’re free to choose whatever suits you best.
It’s easier now to choose a style. Navigate through the available types and choose what’s best for you.

CASE SELECTOR

Personalize your cases on your own way. Choose what you want to use for each type of media.

INDEPENDENT INFORMATION PANEL FOR EACH TIPE OF VIEW AND COLLECTION

Now you can independently define the type and also the behavior of the information panel likewise you’d done in the Aeon MQ2 but on an easier and wiser way.

NEW MULTI-FUNCTION REMINDER WITH INDEPENDENT LISTS FOR EACH COLLECTION

Now it’s possible to choose a different type of exhibition for each reminder. You can define for example the type RANDOM for movies, RECENT for tv-shows or RECOMMENDED for music, beyond that you can turn on and off each of the alerts individually.

TOP MENU

In Collections the old lateral menu was replaced by the TOP MENU, more organized and powerful. You’ll have all the adjustments needed for each scenario.

SMART KIOSK

This option makes the TOP MENU accessible with the basic functions but not enabling any adjustment option.

KIOSK CODE

Deactivates the kiosk mode temporarily using a sequence of pre-established commands.

SIMPLE NAVIGATION

Using the left/right arrows you can rewind or forward a window or command. It’s easy to navigate through Aeon MQ 4 SC.

THEME ROTATION

You can have a different theme each time you start the skin and also you can set to rotate your preferred themes only.

Continue…
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MORE COLORS AND STYLES

There’s a new color picker for the main menu and also for other parts of the skin, with 23 colors to choose from and a real-time preview.

WEATHER UNDERGROUND SUPPORT

Just like what you have in Weather Plus now you have weather date for your Weekend, 36 hours and 7 days in the main menu and also the full window including the videos.

TIPS AND HELP

There are so much new features that the skin has a help system that will guide the user on a step by step way.

NEW PAUSE AND AUDIO VISUALIZATION SCREENS

How about having information of the plot and cast during the playback? Everything now is better organized and prettier.

VIDEO INFO

MUSIC VISUALISATION

ALBUM INFO

HOME NOW PLAYING

THERE’S ALSO A LOT OF OTHER NEWS TROUGHOUT THE SKIN...

AEON MQ 4, A SMART SKIN FOR SMART PEOPLE.

How to install:

Download Skin in SugarSync, open XBMC, go to settings, add-ons, install from zip file, done.

Updating Previous Install with new releases:

The procedure is the same for install the first time, go to settings, add-ons, install from zip file, done.

Support for Eden or Frodo.

For Openelec you need OPENELEC 2 BETA version.

ADD-ONS:

PACKAGE - ESSENTIAL ALL ADD-ONS SUPPORTED - SKIN AEON MQ 4 - by Wanilton

Download here

Unzip the pack manually for: - Don´t install this pack via zip option in addons...

C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

Configure the addons for your use, of course.

EXTRAPACK - More Info:

Extrapack file in format RAR, available for download manually too, try use Extrapack Option first, availabe in bottom menu. via script, work fine in tests, but in case don´t work for you, here link for download:

Unzip the ExtraPack manually for this folder:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4

VIDEOS TUTORIALS

Help and how use skin

Click here for access vídeos tutorials

CREDITS AND REGARDS:

Wanilton for all his help to build one more skin and also for coodinating the translation team.

Macedo, for composing the skin music theme.

malte, for creating the “Extra Package” script, simple and perfect.

Eduardo, for translating the skin to English making possible the work of all the translators.

To all the translators of the group for their great work (36 languages for now).

And the most important one, thanks to all the users that love my work and all the people that contributes in any way for motivating us to reach to this point. Without you any of this would have make sense.

MarcosQui.

Want to know more about the skin?
Like my work and would like to make a donation?
Visit my web site
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
This will be my first choice.
Very thanks for think in the people like me, who loves Aeon but dont use all the extras.
faster and with the same power
Thanks
Hi, how can I enable the poster view for recently added items like in this screenshot?

I already checked the allinone addon, but there's not much customization option for that.
Looking for option SUGGEST
For movie i didn't see!
Yup I love this version!
Great idea, and work!
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
MAIN MENU/arrow down/down/FURNITURE/arrow up/SINGLE THUMB (TOP MENU).
Change to MULTIPLE THUMBS.

(2012-10-04, 23:22)alucard89 Wrote: Hi, how can I enable the poster view for recently added items like in this screenshot?

I already checked the allinone addon, but there's not much customization option for that.

Visit my website
Aeon MQ 4 SC - 1.1.0 available - 10/13/2012

Changelog:

Added: Option to show VIS background in all windows. (issue 216)
Fixed: Top Menu for Custom Menu Items - Cosmetic issue (issue 207)
Fixed: Progress bar in music osd fullscreen loses focus. (issue 222)
Fixed: Entering Showart Viewmode in Concerts breaks settings dialogue. (issue 226)
Fixed: Persistent shadow on right side at some view modes. (issue 234)
Fixed: No artist slideshow in home menu when playing music. (issue 240)
Fixed: Onscreen keyboard no difference in upper and lower case. (issue 245)
Fixed: Missing Season Fanart - Season and Episodes level.
Fixed: Dark screen in PVR - XBMC Nightly Builds
Changed: Removed limitation to show options 'poster.jpg' and 'landscape.jpg' in Top Menu only if you have installed script ArtWork Downloader.

Visit my website
Hi MarcosQui,
I love this Skin. It works fine on my AMD E350 based HTPC. Unfortunately when a video (h264 mkv with dd5.1 audio) is playing and you go on a page where you can't see it (e.g. settings; in contrast to the main page), after 10seconds or so it the audio begins to stutter and the whole system becomes less responsive (not completely unresponsive but you recognize it clearly). When you go back to the main page, the video "fast forwards" to the current audio position and plays well again. But as soon as you enter a page without the video, it will stutter again. This only happens on the openELEC based system, on the windows based everything works fine. What more information do you need? Or shall I contact openELEC?
Is there a posibilty to always get a fullscreen video in the background in your skin just like in confluence?
Actually, I've seen that happen on Windows before on MQ3, not sure if it's fixed on MQ4.
Marcos, did you change something in 1.1 to make it load faster? I noticed in the original SC release, loading between tv/movies and the home screen was really slow, now it's about twice as fast, almost as fast as MQ3. MQ4 regular edition is still slow in comparison though.
Is there an option to disable animations/fade effects? Installed on am atv2 to test and I found that the transitions slowed the unit down considerably.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Aeon MQ 4 SC - 1.2.0 available 21/10/2012

Changelog:

Fixed: Missing fonts style (wrong layout) in many places of skin.
Fixed: View Sets - cannot be selected in some cases. (Eden only)
Fixed: Missing label for option to show VIS background in all windows.
Fixed: Disable Flag Watched is not working properly in some view types.
Fixed: Option to show VIS background in all windows is not properly activated.
Fixed: Audio VIS + Fanart is not shown properly if uses modes Milkdrop or Projectm.
Fixed: Overlapping between CDart and Top Menu Widget - Home Window.
Fixed: Channel Manager broken in Live TV settings menu. (issue 221)
Fixed: Watched Label does not work in Poster Viewmode. (issue 230)
Fixed: Is not possible customize some submenus: Videos, Files, Global Search.(issue 252)
Improved: Advanced Launcher support - Various fixes and improvements. (issue 208)
Improved: Centre transparent overlay for cdart is too large. (issue 232)

StinDaWg - No, I have not changed anything.

bry- - No exist this option. Sorry.

Visit my website
Aeon MQ SC - 1.3.0 - available - 10/24/2012

Changelog:

Fixed: Typo in customization - options panel. (issue 239)
Fixed: Low-List Description Weird Formatting. (issue 256)
Fixed: Skin crashes when entering video settings. (issue 261)
Fixed: Recently added and allinone thing wont launch from main menu. (issue 262)
Fixed: Visualisation + fanart milkdrop. (issue 264)
Fixed: Info panel cannot be toggled from top menu in filemode. (issue 270)
Fixed: Landscape Fixed List - no longer shows the landscape.jpg. (issue 271)
Fixed: Option to change the delay of the info panel is not displayed in tv shows with viewtype banner info. (issue 272)
Fixed: Selecting VIDEOS from main menu does not point to VIDEOS(Root). (issue 274)
Fixed: Navigation in addon options jumps over CONFIGURE. (issue 275)
Fixed: In multiplex view the extra thumbnails do not disappear. (issue 277)
Fixed: Landscape view - Information panel won't disappear with panel always visible + arrow below 2x.
Fixed: Landscape view - Overlapping between Movie Title and ScrollBar.

Visit my website
Big Grin 
Thank you for the 1.3.0 update!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut)4