[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut)
Aeon MQ 4 SC - 1.4.0 - available - 10/29/2012

Changelog:

Added: Poster view - Fixed list mode.
Fixed: Advanced launcher finished status. (issue 263)
Fixed: Loosing focus in music with viewtype wall and kiosk mode activated. (issue 279)
Fixed: Folder name in wall Picture view. (issue 282)
Fixed: Labels from the button "Show/Hide Next Tracks" has to be reversed. (issue 285)
Fixed: Fanart modification need to change movies and to go back from main menu. (issue 286)
Fixed: Advanced Launcher + Showcase view - Disable stacked mode not change anything.
Fixed: Advanced Launcher - Missing button to activate/deactivate watched flag.
Fixed: Watched Label does not work in ShowArt Viewmode.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Awesome Smile
Keep up the good work on the SC version.

Its great Smile

Any chance you could go back to the Yoda (Movie background)?
My full HTPC build log:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129352
Core i3-2120T 2.6Ghz, 4gb Kingston DDR3, mSATA SSD, Moneual 312 Case, GT520 GPU
You can change this by yourself.

Save this image in your computer:

In skin/Main Menu/arrow down 2x/Customizations/Movies (press enter)/Change backdrop - One Image/search for Yoda's picture and confirm.

This way the image is retained even after updating the skin.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Aeon MQ 4 SC - 1.5.0 - available - 11/07/2012

Changelog:

Added: No header mode - Hide genre:, studio:, and etc... on extra information text.
Improved: Navigation with viewtype wall and kiosk mode activated. (issue 293)
Fixed: (removed unused buttons) - During music play and artist info from main menu: buttons "reload", "get thumb" and "get fanart" don't work. (issue 287)
Fixed: Focus should set to main menu item MUSIC after stopping music play and cursor is on "get artist info". (issue 289)
Fixed: Unnecessary icon movement on osd bar with fixed list activated. (issue 290)
Fixed: Failed to enter path in favourite. (issue 294)
Fixed: Dark Base in shelf movie view. (issue 295)
Fixed: In progress button in top menu doesn't react on "left"-input. (issue 296)
Fixed: Layout details in Style Selector.
Fixed: Text color in Main Menu using Metal style.

Visit my website
Anyway to show the multiple thumbs at all times? Would be nice not to have to press the up arrow to see them
Quote:______________________________________________________________________________

Attention:

To have items in Top Menu (recents, random or in progress) is needed install the new script AllinOne, in this repository:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/rep...-1.0.1.zip

Install the repo, then use the option GET ADDONS/REPO CLAYMIC/...

that will give you Clayton Claymic Version 0.2.1 instead of version 0.2.2
and that one gives you faults in the script

anybody know were to get the 0.2.2 version Huh
Should be in the same Repo. I get both Allinone and Allinone (Frodo). The Frodo version is the 0.2.2 (although I am also getting errors in this, assume it is related to a newer version of python calling different items)
well got it now on 0.2.2 only movies works

music
tv shows
concerts
they don't work ( ow and errors still pops up )

also no favorites button in the main menu !
Is there 'any' chance this amazing looking skin would be suitable for use on a RasPi using Raspbmc? If nobody has tried and it isn't absolutely idiotic then I'm welcome to give it a blast. I might need help in asking which files to fix via SSH if it all goes pear shaped though!
Gman, FYI...

XBMC Frodo Beta 2 appears to have fixed all of the issues I was having in the Skin. Thumbnails now work, as does AIO 0.2.2...

Cheers
Hello friends, first of all apologize for my English,
I have a problem, if you have someone else happens.
I installed the new XBMC 12 Beta + Frodo skin Aeon MQ 4. When looking movies I make it right but what I low are the actors ...
Anyone else with him?
Anyone know how to fix it?
Something went wrong downloading this skin. If I now try install screen blinks and I don't see " downloading" or any other text. After some time "enabled" appears, but if I then select the skin I get a message: unable to load skin, skin is missing some files.

How do I "reset" all this to redownload? Should I delete certain files? (running openelec)
I have had the same problem trying to install this skin and re-downloaded the zip files from Marcos' website multiple times over the last few weeks in an attempt to correct the problem. Until this post I thought I must be the only one. Each time the skin seems to install from zip ok from either the repo or skin zip file, but when you switch to the skin it says there are files missing, and any evidence of the skin having been installed has magically disappeared. I have also manually deleted the repo directory from the hard drive and reinstalled. Same problem recurs. Running Frodo 12.0-RC1 on MacOS. Aeon MQ3 works fine.
Weird, others with problems in Aeon Mq4 thread as well.
Same issue in my Openelec 3.0 RC1 instance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut)4