[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut)
Also y'know the list of movies along the top? The three from the right side don't display a "Play Movie" option when clicked either.
(2013-02-19, 13:07)VanZan Wrote: Also y'know the list of movies along the top? The three from the right side don't display a "Play Movie" option when clicked either.

I think they are just skin bugs mate. They were bugs in MQ4 originaly aswell but MQ fixed them.

He's trying to maintain 4 skins atm which is a lot of work. You might find ACE is more sutied to your set up when it's released. I guess that's not much help right now though,

(2013-02-06, 05:29)wisko Wrote: Hi!! can anybody guide me to set up these views??
tnx in advance..
(2012-09-15, 00:49)Wanilton Wrote: MUSIC VISUALISATION

ALBUM INFO

HOME NOW PLAYING

It's a while since this posted so you already have sorted it but, for MUSIC VISUALISATION you just need to press tab while a song is playing and it will take you to the view shown. To get the lyrics to show you need to install the CU LRC Lyrics add-on, and them when in the visualisation menu press M, and select 'show lyrics' from the menu that appears.

Album info will show if you press the i key (for information) when on any album or artist.

HOME NOW PLAYING should just be on the home screen automatically when your playing a song.

You obliviously need to have the artwork already in place (CD art, covers etc) for it to function as in the screenshots above. The easiest way I find to accomplish that is with the cdART manager add-on.
Hi people,

Question,

If you are at the main screen at movies. You will see in the middle a popup of the last movie played with progress bar, and if you want to continue watching.

Is it possible to disable this feature? (don't know if this is a skin issue).
(2013-03-05, 14:07)fibigod Wrote: Hi people,

Question,

If you are at the main screen at movies. You will see in the middle a popup of the last movie played with progress bar, and if you want to continue watching.

Is it possible to disable this feature? (don't know if this is a skin issue).

Go to the bottom menu on the home screen. Highlight (don't select) furniture, and then choose to hide the progress bar.
Love the skin so far but I can't seem to get any landscape mode to show properly. It chooses to show the poster instead.
It works fine with other skins and I have landscape.jpg in the Series folder.

Advice appreciated!
(2013-03-14, 16:29)mirkan Wrote: Love the skin so far but I can't seem to get any landscape mode to show properly. It chooses to show the poster instead.
It works fine with other skins and I have landscape.jpg in the Series folder.

Advice appreciated!

It's a bug in the latest version. MQ is aware and will get round to sorting it when he can.
Question 
It looks great!!!!!
Is there a way to make it work with online movies and TV shows (not online TV).
I wish I could separate movies from different addons to my categories as can be done here with my private collections of movies.
That would be to do with the way that the XBMC libraries work rather than the skin.

There is an add-on however which will allow you to take online sources and input them to your library, although I can't remember what it's called.

You may be able to find it with a search of the forum. From recollection it wasn't the easiest thing to set up though.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi All,

For the bug, "continue playing" in popup screen for tvshow and movie, you must change 2 lines in home.xml for the skin,

Change the lines (lines 631 and 632):
<onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(custommode) + Container(300).HasFocus(3)">PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedMovie.1.Path)])</onclick>
<onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(custommode) + Container(300).HasFocus(4)">PlayMedia($INFO[Window.Property(RecommendedEpisode.1.Path)])</onclick>

with :

<onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(custommode) + Container(300).HasFocus(3)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(RecommendedMovie.1.Play)]</onclick>
<onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(custommode) + Container(300).HasFocus(4)">$INFO[Window(0).Property(RecommendedEpisode.1.Play)]</onclick>
Tip 2:

In TvShow, for the bug in landscape or landscapex view, that not show the correct picture, poster instead of landscape.

change the lines 6272 and 6273 in file includes.xml :
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape)]</value>
<value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.landscape))">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>

by
<value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(landscape))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(landscape)]</value>
<value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(landscape))">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 SC (Skinner's Cut)4