Seperate backgrounds for each video playlist menu
As described in the thread title.

At the moment when I browsing through my video playlists I see the popcorn background. Can I have a different background for when I'm browsing through each of my video playlists?

Thanks in advance.

If this is not possible then is anyone able to tell me how to change the default popcorn background for my own picture, because I would prefer a picture that is less busy.
a different background for each playlist is not possible i'm afraid.

you can change all backgrounds in skin settings.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-09-15, 03:47)ronie Wrote: a different background for each playlist is not possible i'm afraid.

Great stuff, I have found how to change the popcorn one, so I have just changed it to something less busy and more relaxing. I don't need an individual one for each playlist. Really great skin, thanks for all your hard work and time.

Only a couple more questions now Big Grin
(2012-09-15, 13:22)thebearnecessit Wrote:
(2012-09-15, 03:47)ronie Wrote: a different background for each playlist is not possible i'm afraid.

Great stuff, I have found how to change the popcorn one, so I have just changed it to something less busy and more relaxing. I don't need an individual one for each playlist. Really great skin, thanks for all your hard work and time.

Only a couple more questions now Big Grin

How did you change the popcorn background? This is one of the few remaining items I want to change in my T! setup

(2012-10-10, 14:55)Patch22 Wrote: How did you change the popcorn background? This is one of the few remaining items I want to change in my T! setup

Settings > Skin settings > Backgrounds > Video
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seperate backgrounds for each video playlist menu0