Xbmc video content help - hardly anyhting opens/works
Hi.

I have xbmc on jailbroken apple tv and pc and am struggling to get any videos working. I have downloaded nito hardly any of the streams work and also i have downloaded such add ons as live tv, supertv, etc and they do the same also. I click the link to open the steam and the right hand side shows a working symbol for few seconds then nothing. This is the same for both apple tv and pc. ANY help would be such a godsend thanks

Kyle
Welcome to the XBMC forums.
  • Use the SEARCH button at the top of the forum pages and search for each of your add-ons that you're having trouble with. Locate the thread(s) whose title(s) refers to the add-on and look in the last few pages to see if there's any reports of the add-on being broken. If it's broken, you won't be able to use it until it's fixed by the author or someone else. Subscribe to the thread so you can keep abreast of any updates.
  • Enable debug log (wiki)ging in XBMC. Exit XBMC. Restart XBMC and wait a couple of minutes for it to complete initialization. Launch the problem add-on and, when it fails or returns an error, exit XBMC immediately. Locate your debug log (wiki) (xbmc.log) and upload it to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post the URL link to the uploaded log here with your reply. This will allow other forum members to see what may have caused that add-on to fail for you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc video content help - hardly anyhting opens/works0