Couple of questions
Windows 7 64 bit
AMD Phenom 9550 Cpu
8GB ram
9500 GT 1GB video card with 301.42 driver
EVGA 730a onboard sound via optical out
XBMC 11.0 Eden with default skin
Debug where the problem isn't happening: http://pastebin.com/QuJCbeVK

First off, I have an issue where after pausing and then unpausing a video thats on my hdd I get a audio stutter. It's almost as if the audio track gets doubled, with the second playing of it being a fraction of a second off of the first playing. To fix it, I go back a couple of seconds on the seek bar, and it's fine. This doesn't always happen but does so most of the time.

Second, is it normal to only get a ~8% drop in cpu use when hardware acceleration is enabled? Thought I'd be getting a bigger decrease. Ie: I've got a 720p video that is using 40% cpu, with the dxva2, it's only down to 32%. Same file is at 15% in MPC-HC. Is there some kind of config that needs to be done with XBMC to get the lesser cpu usage? Just noticed that XBMC is using a ~40% cpu use. Maybe it's just using too much cpu thus with the video playing the cpu stays higher?
Much more information is needed to even begin to help.

Please read this before asking for help.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Forgot to add.. the audio problem is happening with mkvs with 5.1 audio. Haven't been able to get a debug where the problem is happening yet.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of questions0