DD 5.1 audioengine problem on nightly builds..
Guys,

I am seeing an issue specifically with DolbyDigital 5.1 files; If I play a file that had DD5.1 from the beginning everything works great; however as soon as I flip
and play DD2.0, DTS or FLAC/MP3 and then go BACK to a DD 5.1 file the centre channel is all messed up..

It seems that when the 5.1 audio gets initialised there is some problem; as soon as I flip from something other than 5.1 and then back to 5.1 the audio is all messed up.

However, when the audio on 5.1 gets in this state if I play a DTS MA-HD file and then go back to a DD5.1 file it plays fine; so it seems that there is some inconsistency
when DD5.1 gets initialised or something..

Anyone seen something similar to this ?

Thx

Gary
Which version of xbmc?
I saw the Trac ticket - I'll take a closer look shortly.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thx DDDamian,

I added an update and log a few days back to the Trac ticket, can you let me know if you see anything strange there..

Thx

Gary

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DD 5.1 audioengine problem on nightly builds..0