• 4(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
I think the Raspbmc XBMc version is probably too old. RC5 should be out next week, then we'll get newer nightlies and it <should> work.
Thank you so much for this!
Using it on Windows. Works perfect! DVBViewer is the best DVB software for Windows and XBMC is the best Mediacenter. Finally these two work together!
(2012-09-22, 17:04)A600 Wrote:
(2012-09-21, 16:33)Mrbob2 Wrote: Would it help if we raised a ticket/bug tracker in XBMC (if I can) to have that bug patched?
Group management is a strong part of the PVR function, works with Mediaportal TV server.

There is one and a PR with a fix

Do I need to do anything or will this fix filter into XBMC and or your sexy plugin?

Thanks
Got this working with ease. Big Grin Using latest Recording Service (1.21.2.0) with 4 DVB-T tuners.

I know that this is still in it's early stages, but one question - a bug/feature request perhaps: Is there any way to set EPG language? I have set all my channels in DVBViewer's channel editor to Finnish (fin) and in Recording Service -> EPG language is set to Finnish, but I still sometimes get Swedish program names in my EPG.

I quess this has something to do with the fact that Finland is dual language country and some channels sends EPG both Finnish and Swedish. I don't know how this "language flagging" happens technically. Big Grin Perhaps EPG update happens when channel is sending Swedish program?

DVBViewer's web interface and actual DVBViewer Pro both honours my language selection and shows all EPG info in Finnish.

And another quick one: EPG program details? Should they be working or are those "work in progress"? Now all program details shows "unavailable" while I do get details in DVBViewer's web interface. I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before in this thread, but it didn't catch my eye.

Anyway, great job! I have been eagerly waiting for this.
Kodi @ Windows Server 2012 R2 | Pulse-Eight USB-CEC Adapter
Has anyone tested it in ATV2 and/or IOS?
I've tested on Windows 7 and works perfectly.
DVBViewer is the best backend for Windows by far. It would be amazing to works it on ATV2

Thanks!!
Hi,

yes, it works very good with windows 7, but not the recordings.

First it needs a loong time to see the recordings, maybe 20 seconds, every time I go to recordings.

If I want to play a recording, I got a message. To play this file is not possible, for details go to.... And this is the End of msgbox.
But in the End I play the recording. But I connot navigate the recording. Any idea?
(2012-09-25, 10:03)Steini1971 Wrote: Hi,

yes, it works very good with windows 7, but not the recordings.

First it needs a loong time to see the recordings, maybe 20 seconds, every time I go to recordings.

If I want to play a recording, I got a message. To play this file is not possible, for details go to.... And this is the End of msgbox.
But in the End I play the recording. But I connot navigate the recording. Any idea?

Hi

where can i download the right version for apple tv2?

Thank You and best regards
Using this plugin and the right build of XBMC, will i be able to use timeshift? its kind of a major thing for my WAF...
Is there any trick to installing this (xbmc windows version)? I have tried the install from zip but i responds that it addon does not have the correct structure.
Never mind did not seem the nightly build requirement.
(2012-09-26, 12:35)boborg Wrote: Is there any trick to installing this (xbmc windows version)? I have tried the install from zip but i responds that it addon does not have the correct structure.
Never mind did not seem the nightly build requirement.

"For Windows, you'll need a XBMC Frodo Nightly Build."

Your Version of XBMC is to old.
Hi i want to test the pvr plugin but it wont work. I have install the newest frodo release over my old xbmc. Then i install the patch an xbmc says, that the pvr plugin is active. I configured the pvr plugin, but how can i start the plugin. I have no button or something to startHuh In the main menu there isnt a new button.
You have to activate "live TV" in Settings Menu.
Hi,

thanks for this great addon - I have been waiting for it for a long time! Nice to see some progress in that area.

Just a short question - teletext has not been implemented yet, right? Are you there plans to do it somewhere in future?

Cheers,

h3ll
Hi,
is there any way to get funktion timeshift and skip forward and backwards into timeshift ? Confused

Thanks
I'm still having problems with the addon not running on the Raspberry Pi.

I installed OpenElec (newest version, XBMC nightly from 26th of September) and it still pops up the "Addon could not be started message, An unknown error occured". I tried it with the Linux Image A600 compiled and with the one from tvfreak. I'm hoping this will work soon, it's important for the WAF (or SAF) of my current setup... Wink
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12