• 56(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Thank you for the android version manül Smile

-CC
Ok, thanks
I thought that it also was suitable for android because it had the same architecture.

(2014-01-07, 16:30)manül Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 12:05)blaimer Wrote:
(2013-12-29, 15:08)strangerranger Wrote: I do not manage to install the pvr addon on frodo 12.3 (android). Chosing the install-from-zip I get the error message is "Add-on does not have the correct structure". Can someone confirm this?
I have the same problem. With the Frodo build and the nightly build.
I'm using the ARM zip
That's because the ARM build is for the Raspberry Pi as stated on the download site. Android is using different toolchain.
However I've compiled both current versions for android for you guys.

Now xbmc is saying: “dependencies not met. Please contact the add-on author”
(2014-01-07, 18:20)blaimer Wrote: Now xbmc is saying: “dependencies not met. Please contact the add-on author”
Which XBMC version, which PVR version?
I also get this message on the latest Android Gotham nightly, and the android pvr version you made today.
Oh, I see. That's because of the PVR API bump about a month ago. You'll have to use my development version.
I'll fire up my build script. Just give me a few minutes.

Edit: Here you go: https://manuel.mausz.at/coding/xbmc/.1.9.11/
Nice! Thank you Smile
Addon is not starting for some reason. Logfile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8vq8bi5rfq0tlm/xbmc.log
one user (eltopo, page 79) shows that xbmc dsplayer (lav decoder) is working with dvbviewer recording service. does anyone knows if dsplayer is also working with mediaportal tv server (with lav decoder, not the "workaround" with internal dvdplayer)? or is dvbviewer recording service the only one that is working with dsplayer? thanks in advance!
(2014-01-07, 21:17)crazy cameltoe Wrote: Addon is not starting for some reason. Logfile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8vq8bi5rfq0tlm/xbmc.log
I've played around two hours with my own phone and can confirm development build isn't loading on nightlies. Even tried to install the PVR with root permissions inside the XBMC main data folders. However Frodo PVR loads fine. Library dependencies look fine, so I've no real idea yet.

Code:
20:06:26 T:2093480712   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so, reason: dlopen failed: couldn't map "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so" segment 2: Permission denied
This says permission problem. Might be a additional one because I get:
Code:
V/XBMC    (10784): 22:40:31 T:2048223768   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so)
V/XBMC    (10784): 22:40:31 T:2048223768   DEBUG: Loading: /data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so
V/XBMC    (10784): 22:40:31 T:2048223768   ERROR: ADDON: Dll DVBViewer Client - Client returned bad status (6) from Create and is not usable
(2014-01-08, 00:01)manül Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 21:17)crazy cameltoe Wrote: Addon is not starting for some reason. Logfile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8vq8bi5rfq0tlm/xbmc.log
I've played around two hours with my own phone and can confirm development build isn't loading on nightlies. Even tried to install the PVR with root permissions inside the XBMC main data folders. However Frodo PVR loads fine. Library dependencies look fine, so I've no real idea yet.

Code:
20:06:26 T:2093480712   ERROR: Unable to load /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so, reason: dlopen failed: couldn't map "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/pvr.dvbviewer/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so" segment 2: Permission denied
This says permission problem. Might be a additional one because I get:
Code:
V/XBMC    (10784): 22:40:31 T:2048223768   DEBUG: SECTION:LoadDLL(/data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so)
V/XBMC    (10784): 22:40:31 T:2048223768   DEBUG: Loading: /data/app-lib/org.xbmc.xbmc-1/libXBMC_dvbviewer.so
V/XBMC    (10784): 22:40:31 T:2048223768   ERROR: ADDON: Dll DVBViewer Client - Client returned bad status (6) from Create and is not usable

I have the same problem. On Frodo it works but there is a bug in Frodo that makes HD channels choppy and it is only fixed in the nightly builds.
I hope that you can find the solution for the nightly builds.
Thanks for your efforts.
Just tried an older nightly and the PVR loads fine. Using xbmc-20131227-06dd831-master-armeabi-v7a.apk right now.
Yes. I can confirm this also. The 27.12 build is the last nightly that works. No amcodec in that one unfortunately.
I see. I'll ask davilla about this.
(2014-01-07, 22:21)Ed76 Wrote: one user (eltopo, page 79) shows that xbmc dsplayer (lav decoder) is working with dvbviewer recording service. does anyone knows if dsplayer is also working with mediaportal tv server (with lav decoder, not the "workaround" with internal dvdplayer)? or is dvbviewer recording service the only one that is working with dsplayer? thanks in advance!

the dsplayer-wiki says "- DSplayer has limited network stream support (including streams from PVR TV-backends). This is not exactly its issue, but rather a DirectShow limitation - there is no universal DS source filter which can support various network media streaming formats."

can anyone explain why dsplayer is working with dvbviewer recording service but not with other backends like mediaportal or argus tv?
(2014-01-07, 22:21)Ed76 Wrote: one user (eltopo, page 79) shows that xbmc dsplayer (lav decoder) is working with dvbviewer recording service. does anyone knows if dsplayer is also working with mediaportal tv server (with lav decoder, not the "workaround" with internal dvdplayer)? or is dvbviewer recording service the only one that is working with dsplayer? thanks in advance!

I don't think the backend is relevant at this point. Did you make the changes to the according xml files?
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12