• 76(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
(2015-01-27, 03:52)manül Wrote: I've removed the "Unable to connect to the DVBViewer Recording Service"-notification as requested. There's still a connection lost notification from Kodi itself, which can easily be disabled in settings.

Will look into the EPG issue tomorrow.

I'll also close this thread as soon as the next development version is ready. This thread is waaay to long and for newcomers it's next to impossible to find known bugs and possible solutions. I'll open up a new one.

Would you (or anyone else...) make a installable zip-file for Kodi please? I don't working with Visual Studio bevor and I'm a little bit desperate^^
(2015-02-05, 20:34)ZmaD Wrote: Would you (or anyone else...) make a installable zip-file for Kodi please? I don't working with Visual Studio bevor and I'm a little bit desperate^^
I'll release installable zip files as soon as the next version is ready. Playback of ongoing recordings is still on my todo list. Rewriting timer handling is a prerequisite for this.
Has anyone noticed that in confluence, the blue bar in the EPG view is not showing the right time. For me it lags behind about 10-15 minutes.

Example:

The Client (XBMCbuntu with Kodi 14.1) shows 20:15, but the blue bar shows 20:05.
Backend: Asrock N3150 with Ubuntu 22.04 Server with TvHeadend 
Living Room: Nvidia Shield with Kodi
Other Kodi Clients: Coreelec, Mibox, Windows
(2015-02-06, 13:43)tavoc Wrote: Has anyone noticed that in confluence, the blue bar in the EPG view is not showing the right time. For me it lags behind about 10-15 minutes.

Example:

The Client (XBMCbuntu with Kodi 14.1) shows 20:15, but the blue bar shows 20:05.
This is because the label seems left aligned instead of centered. e.g.:
Code:
x
  20:00   20:30
  |       |
  |       |
  |       |

I have to admit it's misleading to me at least. I have no idea why they have changed this.
is there a possibility to change this. The setting at the moment doesnt make any sense
(2015-02-08, 00:38)tavoc Wrote: is there a possibility to change this. The setting at the moment doesnt make any sense
You're asking the wrong guy and most important in the wrong subforum. A PVR is only responsible for filling Kodi with data (epg, recordings, timers) and talking to the tv backend. User interface is not it's job.
Thanks, will post the change in a new topic.
For those who will change this behaviour:

Change the file /usr/share/kodi/addons/skin.confluence/720p/ViewsPVRGuide.xml or C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\skin.confluence\720p\ViewsPVRGuide.xml in line 44 from

<align>left</align>

to

<align>center</align>

Thats restore the expected behaviour

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/6369
(2015-01-27, 03:52)manül Wrote: I've removed the "Unable to connect to the DVBViewer Recording Service"-notification as requested. There's still a connection lost notification from Kodi itself, which can easily be disabled in settings.

I'll also close this thread as soon as the next development version is ready. This thread is waaay to long and for newcomers it's next to impossible to find known bugs and possible solutions. I'll open up a new one.

Hi there,

the checkbox "General\Do not show 'connection lost' warnings" is checked. But there's still a connection lost notification from Kodi itself.

What can I do to deactivate these messages?

For explanation: I have a HTPC with dvbviewer recording service and connect it with a raspberry pi (openelec). But sometimes I only use the rasp only to watch video from nas, so I don´t need the HTPC and the HTPC goes into standby-mode.
(2015-02-10, 15:55)Optimist Wrote:

Hi there,

the checkbox "General\Do not show 'connection lost' warnings" is checked. But there's still a connection lost notification from Kodi itself.

What can I do to deactivate these messages?

For explanation: I have a HTPC with dvbviewer recording service and connect it with a raspberry pi (openelec). But sometimes I only use the rasp only to watch video from nas, so I don´t need the HTPC and the HTPC goes into standby-mode.
Please read the full quoting again. And keep in mind I haven't yet released a new version which includes the mentioned fix.
have you released a new version?
Hi manül first of all. A big thanks for your great work with this plugin. Very appreciated!!
Question is it possible somehow to get hbbtv to work in Kodi with this plugin?
Hi manül, just wondering if there's any news on the EPG issue for some viewers. I appreciate you have more things to worry about than that!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
FYI: The next version is ready. However my windows build machine is still in VC2010/Gotham state. So up to now it has only been tested on Linux.

Changelog:
  • added recording reader: Allows playback of ongoing recordings. There are still some minor quirks. e.g. In case we reach the end during playback/seek we'll sleep until the next refresh (15 secs). This should happen once but sometimes this happens twice.
  • added support for putting outline before plot
  • removed custom notification if backend is unavailable
  • fixed a bug where a new timer has been removed and re-added again shortly after it has been added the first time
Hope to have the windows machine ready by tomorrow.
(2015-02-17, 02:05)manül Wrote: FYI: The next version is ready. However my windows build machine is still in VC2010/Gotham state. So up to now it has only been tested on Linux.

Changelog:
  • added recording reader: Allows playback of ongoing recordings. There are still some minor quirks. e.g. In case we reach the end during playback/seek we'll sleep until the next refresh (15 secs). This should happen once but sometimes this happens twice.
  • fixed a bug where a new timer has been removed and re-added again shortly after it has been added the first time

<3

(2015-02-17, 02:05)manül Wrote: FYI: The next version is ready. However my windows build machine is still in VC2010/Gotham state. So up to now it has only been tested on Linux.

Changelog:

Was testing a success?

Edit: I'm assuming 1.9.28 will be in Kodi 14.2, can you confirm that?

• 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12