WindowXML changes
(2012-10-01, 15:12)jfcarroll Wrote: Ok. I talked to a few others and it seems everyone thinks leaving the RuntimeError is the right approach. So for now I'll leave it like it is.

Will this change make it to Alpha 6?
just check the tag..
(2012-10-02, 11:47)spiff Wrote: just check the tag..

If I see it correctly, the f4d811763e commit is the last one in Alpha 6, so your commit will be in Alpha 7. So we need to be a bit more patient.
I am having some issues with XBMC hanging when trying to create a WindowXML. Sometimes it fails the first time running the script, but it always fails after running the script one(run the script then exit script, then try to run it again)

gdb backtrace
debug log
link to script
Thanks giftie. Will get to this asap. I'm out of town this week though.
Related to the WindowXML changes and Dialog changes is this issue:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13325#comment:6

It completely freezes XBMC (Windows, ATV2) if a dialog box is show from an add-on that starts with a homescreen shortcut.
Hey, thanks of the awesome and easy means of reproducing this. It's fixed in this commit:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/fcc1...8847e9455b

You're welcome. I am very happy that it is fixed. I was really getting a lot of questions from users of my Add-on. I hope it will make it into this monthly snapshot.
(2012-10-31, 09:20)Basje Wrote: You're welcome. I am very happy that it is fixed. I was really getting a lot of questions from users of my Add-on. I hope it will make it into this monthly snapshot.

it will
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-31, 09:22)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-31, 09:20)Basje Wrote: You're welcome. I am very happy that it is fixed. I was really getting a lot of questions from users of my Add-on. I hope it will make it into this monthly snapshot.

it will

Nice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WindowXML changes0