Win Clean Library Causes XBMC to stop responding
I just reset up XBMC, after a HDD change. Moved all my tv shows to the new 3tb hdd, and the movies to its own 2tb. I readded everything, and all is working well, However there are some shows left over that i forgot to remove the folders, and now have deleted and such, but when i hit clean library to remove them XBMC just locks up and stops responding Sad this is very frustrating, as i tried googling it and can't find anything so this is my last option. Please help.
Looks like you'll have to bring out the shovel and manually delete those folders & files. Clean up just kills the video, not the extra support files/folders. Why it's crashing on a clean-up is not clear... (might be something to do with permissions etc. if you really want to get to the bottom of this.. a debug while you're doing this action should prove informative on whatever it's sticking on.). Hopefully your manual work will result in clear sailing and clean-up will go through.
Yeah manually doing it is working fine for now, Tried that as soon as i posted this. Thanks for the response though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean Library Causes XBMC to stop responding0