Lost in CPU/MOBO land...
Are you just wanting the IR receiver?

If so, this is seems to be highly recommended: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-HP-USB-MCE-I...3a75f92e93
I guess I don't have a need for the remote, using the harmony one is a must. I assume this will hibernate/wake the computer and control all other funcation in XBMC?
(2012-09-18, 22:45)bwall244 Wrote: I guess I don't have a need for the remote, using the harmony one is a must. I assume this will hibernate/wake the computer and control all other funcation in XBMC?

Depends on your hardware, generally the surefire way is an CIR header, but with USB it can get tricky. There are a few threads out there of people trying to get it to work, I think though that Wake from USB will only work in S3, not in S4 or S5

Your selected motherboard has a CIR Header, so I think what you need is this: USB IR Receiver

But then you would need to modify your case slightly to allow for mounting of the receiver, but I believe this will allow power-on from S5, and should work with the Harmony One (You may need to program it as a Media Center Keyboard though)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost in CPU/MOBO land...0